Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Woke up this morning by hubby text, thanks to him because I was in the middle of stupid dream.
Is my second time I got this type of dream.
First dream is, hubby say he dont't wan me. Means abandon me.
Second, he is holding another girl's hand. =-=
Maybe because of this dream, I got headache.
So I went so moody today.

After I took my lunch, I went to clean up my house as mom told me to.
She ask me to clean upstair but I clean whole house because I was in a bad mood and emo her.
Emo her coz she did not seperate those key makes me drove twice go and return for key.
Tho it was not far away, only tooks me 3minutes to walk and 1minute to drive but I still don't like the whole bunch of key being..... Aih, don't know how to explain. =-=

Tomorrow gonna body ache coz of house cleaning today.
I wash every part of the floor including wall.
Wee, is it possible I drop 1kg for doing house work? =P

Okay, back from shopping at Jusco Supermarket.
Was about to buy A4 paper which is thick type but seems that don't have any assistant there to quote the price so I put it back and walk away.
Kinda pissed off because it is only 8.30p.m and all promoter GONE.
WTF!!! Went to be snake d. =-=
Wasting my time waiting them for half an hour.

After I walk away, went inside supermarket look for shampoo.
Oh my god, I forget to buy biscuit. =-=
I only bought shampoo, honeystar, koko crunch, car fragrance, leather seat polisher and milk.
Lame, the milk costs me RM10 for 2.
I remember last time I bought for only RM7.

Pity hubby got extanded for another 10days at KK.
Now, he is putting off about it.
Sorry for asking you to continue your internship :(
I though it would be better if you finish it up but it turns out you are not happy when you're having your internship there.

Bro just show me a video clip of his 2colleagues.
LOL.
The girl hit that guy like mad.
Bro say hit him and she really did.
She beat that guy damn hard wei. LOL
That guy is so gentlement letting her to beat.
Punching bag?
Maybe I should be friend with him till then when I'm emo, he's my punching bag. xD

Well, gotta go now.
Prepare L4D2 later. =P
If XBox edition is out, I'll be damn happy for that.
=D

Sleep tight sayang. Love you.
Mwah~

No comments: