Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Things for today...

Dang....
I can't online since last night till now. Fuck my line. =-=
Make me looks like an idiot for the whole day doing nothing. (credit to dad, say I look like sohai without i'net)

Yesterday went Rasta with Jessica, Iris and hubby.
Well, we got our shesha session... =3
I went out is also because of emo hubby.
Thanks to Iris and Jessica for accompanying me. =) *hearts*

Yesterday booked 4pm time at Adonis and they switch to a bigger space at Selayang Mall.
It's bigger, better, nicer and COOLER.
Damn cold after I switch my clothe.
They changed the tube dress into dark blue, think so.
Done another to-do list.
What next?
My schoolmates reunion.
Wondering how many of them will attend....
Yesterday I just text Mandy about it and she's coming. ^^

Going to move out soon.
Till then, I'm gonna having a little barbecue. =)
Not going to invite lotsa ppl.
Just below 5? xD
Nah, think about it later.
On 24, dad say wanna invite relatives come over for barbecue also. =-=
So I just take 31.

Tomorrow gonna be busy day for me.
Have to mop the new house by MYSELF, then go Jusco to buy daily use things.
I also don't know what to buy. =-=

I've gotten fat d... =_=
Everyday stay at home, stopped tennis training and keep eating.
Someone must be laughing or smiling after reading this. =-=

Just cut my fingernails again but not all. =P
Buffer it tomorrow as I'm sooooo lazy right now.

Alright, that's all for now.
Bye.

No comments: