Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

There you go, again

I wish I'm a Muay Thai player so I can go to the practice hall and kick some punching bag over there.
I can't just sit here and releasing my anger at MY BLOG!
Typing it is not helping as I need PUNCHING more than TYPING.
I don't wanna eat any chocolate to makes me feels better.
I just don't understand. I don't even want to share my feeling here.
I just type a few words here and I backspaced all of it.
It's not I wanted to hid my feeling.

Aih, just can't help myself stop thinking bout chocolate and the text.
Guess I'll just have a little pieces of the chocolate. Still, I need a punching bag!

(T-T) I wanted to cry but I just can't so I just use an emoticon to show some of my expression.
Why isn't it raining!?!?

I've tried to understand you so that I wouldn't blame you being like that.
Yes, you are childish.
Still, I'm in love with you.S

I realise that blogging is not helping me.
I NEED PUNCHING BAG!
Bring me out, let me shout.
If only the Chivas inside the room is mine so I can drink it all and sleep well with nothing bothering me.

Well, I need to make appointment again.
It's been 1month++ I did not go for facial treatment.
Adonis, Adonis, Adonise.
Old staff gone, new staff came.
I wish I can trust their skill cause they look kinda 'junior' to me.
Oh my, guess I have to try to sleep now.
Not in the mood sharing my feeling today.
Please don't ask what happen to me after anyone of you read this.
Else, you'll see a bitter gourd face.

No comments: