Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Miscellaneous 001

Yesterday night went to visit the new house and I can't believe it look much better after renovation.
Before, it looks like a haunted house. LOL
After, it looks like a vacation house to me. I just can't wait to move in there as soon as possible. =3

Well, what can I say? Now is December and the last month of 2009.
So, what I have done in this year??
Attend grandpa's funeral, take LCC, Business English level 2 and MYOB exam, stopped EB level 3, bumps up into a new love life again, 2vacations, clubbing and too much to be listed. =-=
Phew, what a hard life. xD
Okay, last month of the year 2009. Any plan?
Invite me, k?

Yesterday mom asked me why I always hang out and have fun.
I asked mom to switch the position with me.
Let me work and she sit infront of the pc 24/7 and cannot go out so often, HOW DOES IT FEEL?!
That's why I need to hang out with friends la. You want me to stayed at home for 24/7 and got lotsa dust on spidey web on my head???
That is not a LIFE!!! T-T
So then, she stopped. =P

I've update some of my friend's link.
Feels free to drop by too. ^-^

Bored for today as I'm not going to help my mom work cause late d...
And I'm lazy too for a suddent, I slept at 6 on that day! My time all mess up d.
Now I'm still so sleepy after getting full rest.

Just watched a video which posted by a friend, it said that a korean guy singing Mariah Carey-Touch My Body.
I thought in Korean Version but it turns out to be a joke. I can't stop laughing at it. Not I wanna tease or whatever it is but I think someone edited the lyric makes me laugh.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/video.php?v=1210372574009&ref=nf

I can't stop thinking bout shesha since yesterday.
As Lih Ching date me go for shesha at Hartamas and I rejected it due to mom request ask me to bring her out. =-=
*&^%$#@
Fine, just the other time bah~

I went to view Rachel's blog yesterday and she's sharing some of her favorite things too!
Firstly, magazines and second is, NAIL POLISH.
Nice~~ *hearts*
Okay, I need to save up my pocket money to go shopping after X'mas. *drooling face*
Can't wait for it.
Who wanna join!!?!?!?

I was supposed to be following my parent back to mom's hometown but she cancel it jus not because my aunt, mom's sis can't go back due to some problem.
Another boring day for me but not after this month!!
Have to start study next year. Still, back to study life.
I can say study life is better than working.
Tho I hate exam. =-= and ACCOUNTS.

I just realise some people do collect Absolut ads.
Hey, the bottles are so B-E-A-UTIFUL!
And I'm going to start collecting the bottle. Soon, my room will be full of Absolut's bottle. Don't come over my room and ask for drinks coz it's empty. Don't be silly. xD
Now having a little chat with my little bro, Xiao Hei. Asked him when he's coming KL again so I can 'tumpang' him to buy some. =P
Since I got to know that buy from there is much cheaper than here, so.... *giggles*
He still wanna blame me for going KK did not visit him. =-=
He's the one claiming that sitting for SPM, so I can't ask him out.
Pelupa... bah... xD
Why is it Sabah citizen say bah alot. Now even hubby keep bah bah bah like a goat. xD Joking~~

Ahhh, bored.... Just know that Rachel is not feeling well.
Get well soon yea~~ Take care... *hugs*

No comments: