Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Miscellaneous 002

This time, went to clean the yard outside the house. =-=
Not getting body ache but my left arm and my palms is in pain. T-T
After almost done, I went back home at 7.30p.m coz I am soooo hungry so I cook rice and ate honey star then take my shower.
Then back to online waiting for him to back home too.
While waiting, again bro ask me go for L4D2. =3
I rejected because hubby went emo coz I played on Tuesday till 3.30a.m.
But bro say they booked 4tables include mine. =-=
So I have to eventho I did not tell hubby about it but I went home early!!!

I did not write about the 'journey' in the game.
There are 4of us which is bro, Valeno, bro's colleague and I.
Of course, I can say that I'm the noob amongst them. =-=
But till last Tuesday, ngek ngek ngek.., I level up d. xD
Better than previous.
WTH, bro ask us to use Katana to kill ghost, no gun unless 'special' attack us.
Before that, pipe bomb was the first which we keep using.
Bro got angry when his colleague and Valeno keep throwing pipe bomb and bro throwed molotov towards their pipe bomb so he got the highest rank in killing infected zombies.
Me? Holding sauce pan at the first kill 2 idiots zombies. Now I prefer Katana wherever I go. Better than Rifle AK-47.
Using katana to slash zombie can triple kill. Once you slash, their head is off to ground. =D
But of course not in expert mode unless you use the boomer's puke.
What is the funniest part, bro used cheat and spawned a witch in safety room.
WTF, I ran out and bro colleague so stupid asked "Eh, why safety room got witch one?!"
Then he got attacked. =-=
They keep spawning witches and oil till the games lagggg.
Valeno got shocked by witch which is just infront of him while his face turning into bro monitor screen and ask where is the witch.
Bro laughed at me because I used sauce pan in the earlier. =-=
Yesterday we played Vs Mode with his buddies.
VS mode is fun. I get to spit, jump over someone's back.
I prefer using Jockey, Boomer and Charger. xD
Bro is going to buy the game back today so we don't have to go cyber cafe anymore but no more supper at cyber d. =(
Eh, you guys played d?
Argghhhh!!! I wanna play now... =(

Today dream is weird. =S
It look so reality to me but I don't think in real life, we can be like the dreams.
The 'we' is not pointed to hubby, it's a girl. Psst, is not lesbian thingy lar. YER

Well, I'm home alone today.
For those who knows me, you don't have to read this one. xD
I'll sometimes went emo then cried.
Yesssshhh, I am a crying baby. =-=
Don't ever ask me to watch touching story or whatever is sad, I'll cry.
I can cry in less than 1minutes. @-@

Tomorrow going Times Square for my school reunion which organize by me.
Is actually my long lost friend, erm, not kinda lost for a long time la. Almost 5years like he said.
So I invite almost all 2007 graduates schoolmates out. =)
I don't know how many of them will show up, but hopefully it will be a memorable day for us.
So I'm planning to buy some X'mas gift for CHRISTMAS!!
Well, I bought bro a chocolate d but I haven't told him.
Hubby's present... I don't know what to buy. =(
This comes a headache when you don't know what to buy for your loved one. =-=
Aiyayaiyayai....
Will round all the stores looking for a perfect give for him. Nyu~~~~

Lately I've been keep ignoring friend request from strangers.
I just don't like when peoples keep adding you just to increase their friends popularity.
What so nice about that?
After approving them, they did not even say 'HI' to you.
Leaving them in friend list annoys me alot.
Thinking they just adding me not getting to know who am I.
Somemore some of the fucking idiot which they added you and ask "Who are you?"
I have written so much about me in the Details, why don't they even read it?!
Those peoples are BLIND.
Now I erased everything about me, wasting my time ask you guys to read.

Upcoming birthday, Ally.
Wish you Happy Birthday yo~~~
Wonder if hubby gave you the gift from me. =-=
Hope you like it after receiving it.
Especially for the others girls.
Sorry if guys don't have coz I don't know what to give since I don't understand BOY. =P

x-x
I miss him so much...

Lately I've turn off one of my phone.
It is very annoying that keep telling me that my accumulated charges been exceeded 50%/80%.
Like I give a damn.
You should inform the MAIN LINE, NOT SUB-LINE, YOU NUGGET!
There is no use that you trying to call me to pay coz I did not even use it!
You should call the one which use it more than I did.
Why the fuck is he did not paying the damn bills?!
I wanted to cut off the line but if I did that, I have to see his face. Nah, just let it be.
Don't wanna see his face also. He hurt my eyes~~

The end.

No comments: