Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

How lame is that?

Got a misscall from clinic yesterday morning but it is actually I did not pick up. =-=
I was sleeping, that's why =)
So I realised it is my time for my second vaccination, Hepatisis A.
Till now, my arm still pain because of it. =(

Well, yesterday night reunion was kinda disappointing.
Less than what I expected. Lots of them 'ffk'.
Anyway, without them we can enjoy ourselves there at Times Square.
For more picture, go to my Facebook and check it out at Friends Album.
Little kid is Jessica's (middle) bro.
Mandy, one of my bestie... *hearts*
See what I bouht from S&J yesterday.
Daniel and Hello Kitty.
The middle one is Hello Asumi. LOL....
Nah, is my cat, Asumi.
Fatty. xD
Well, Kitty will says 'I love you' when she kissed Daniel.
Sweet right??? =P
After hanging out with them, Mandy, Jessica and Hong Kit, I went to Concorde Hotel to find my dad.
Actually dad suppose to pick me up but his charity dinner is not over yet.
He's having charity dinner over there. It was organized by Datuk Sharifah Aini and also Anuar Zain and Adibah Noor.
So I say I wait for him at Starbucks.
Got myself one of my favourite, Mocha Frappucino and get 2chops for one cup.
How nice of him. ^^
Then dad text me asked me to take a cab to Concorder Hotel.
I don't know that I can take monorail to there which only cost me RM1.60.
So I took a cab. COST ME RM15. WTF.
"Slash chicken" ah this taxi driver. Took me go KLCC, go 'makan angin'.
What makes me worry is, he's bringing me further and further till I see a road sign written "KLIA Airport". @@
I text my dad with his car plate number just for incase I'm missing. T-T
Once after that, we took some picture at the maind entrance.
Big snowman and mini snowman.
Daddy....
Me....
Almost forget, I bought dark chocolate for my cousin sis upcoming birthday.
I don't know what to get for her so I just bought chocolate instead of accessories.
Okay, another add on list is Alvin and The Chipmunks. =D
Then have to prepare some Christmas give for my sisters, babes, brothers and never forget my hubby~
Going out next year(January) with Mandy for shopping session right after she get her pays out. Can't wait to shop with her. ^-^
Gonna buy a heel or maybe a wedge, shirts, pants. etc etc. Arghhh!!!! But all only can wear for Chinese New Year. =-=
Oh yes.... My hair is getting longer~ ^-^
And today is bored! BORED BORED BORED. Bro went to sing K and why am I not following? Coz only 3 of them. Not fun. =-= And they probably drink beer too. So?
Goodbye.

No comments: