Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tired, tired and TIRED

Last night I can't even have a good night sleep.
I've been rolling over my own bed for almost 4hours only I can sleep.
Went to my bedroom at 2a.m++ and I got to sleep at almost 6.
Nice right? Are not!
Keep rolling over my bed and trying to get a sleep and it's... *speechless*

Now I'm feeling kinda weird.
Usually I took more than 4tablets medicine, my hand got shaky but this time, more than 5 and no response. =-=
Miracle. xD
Thanks I did not get any throat cancer.
I made my mind to see doctor is because that I've been sore throat for a week and I surf net about throat cancer and I almost got all the symptoms occur in me.
So I better go check up before I lose my voice.

Christine got cheers up by me as she was listed at the top list in friends for my previous post. So she tag me along in hers too.
Well, what to say? 12years friendship is not easy to end up nor be replaced by others. I still remember how we got met up and you were so friendly to me as I were so shy sitting alone there. =3

Yesterday went for second check up as Dr.Wong ask me to. =-=
Good news is, it's getting better but the coughing... Aih...
If take a good care of my eating habit, at least I cough for 4 days and worse is 7days.
I hate coughing. Make my tears flow down as it was really really SUFFERING!!!

Today hang out with emo guy, Ariz... Keep capturing my photo and bit my ear. =-=
I hate you. Nah~ Never hate you unless you make me piss off again!
Pity you today... Because of lazy, you did not eat and you lost appetite at the end.
Sleepy because yesterday hang out till this morning? Pity you~~ Don't curi curi drink the Bacardi k? Later become sober on the next day to your trip. xD

I gotta go now. Tomorrow have to wake up damn early at 7 to prepare myself to follow bro to his photoshooting day. =-=
Why did I agree to follow? Lame~
Goodnight~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't just get throat cancer so easily. -.-

Unknown said...

i don't know bout that coz it's my 1st time having a sore throat for 1week time. i went to clinic twice for it! freaks me out, tat's why. T-T