Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I need a break?

Woke up at 8a.m this morning as cousin sis phone rang, not mine.
Wanted to sleep back but I just cant so I lay on my bed for 15minutes till only I went for shower. Always my living style... =-=
Done my shower and I tried to wake bro up but he just can't. Always a pig too.

What a hot sunny day we reach the first destination and also the second destination.
Wore a dress because bro asked me too.
I don't wear dress if only there's a prom. Fine, since he ask for it then I just wear it.
Till then, there's another girl having photoshoot too. Wee~
Tho we did not talk much but we're having great time. Nice meeting here and I added her in my Facebook. =)
She changed her outfit which is also a dress but mine different.
Bro say she bring extra outfit so I bring a short and a t-shirt.
Yea, such a lame, I know but I don't know bro asking for another dress mah!
Pity bro have to carry our bags all morning. Haha~~

Damn hot wei...
We sitted at Desa Park City which is our secnd photoshoot place to have a rest.
There's two guys killing big beetle just for fishing.
So cruel larh!!! They claims that 'ikan haruan' love it.
What is 'ikan haruan' I also don't know.
We leave there because we're hungry. =S
I went back home to have my lunch then bro and the another gir don't know go where to have their lunch.

Suddenly, mom asked me to do plenty of 'dog' for her to sell it.
Ngeh, then I do it for whole day and some X'mas tree too so she won't bugs me for that.
Now she's not bugging me d~ Yay!

Emo.. Why?
No idea... Not me.

Just came back from cyber cafe. Guess what, I played Left 4 Dead 2 again... ^-^

Dad say my cat just gt molested just now by a male cat. LOL
Pity her... x-x
Still very funny to me. Haha... Yes, I'm mean. =P

Hubby being so emo after since he came back here. =(
I don't even know how to 'pujuk' him... Aih... *heartbroken*
Sorry again for can't being 24/7 by your side. =(

No comments: