Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I've tried... *speechless*

I try to hold my tears, not allowing it to flow down to my cheeks.
You say you understand but you still cannot accept the fact.
I try to hang out with you as much as I can, it's not that I don't want to.
You say I don't like to hang out with you, what makes you think that?
I try to hold my anger, but at last I release it by kicking my blanket and bolster.
You say I emo, yeah I am but I try not to let it make myself sad nor depressed.

I really don't know what to do...
It makes me feel I'm not the good one for you and I believe it is true.
It makes me feel that I'm torturing you, making your life miserable.

You still don't understand my difficulties, don't you?
I'm not like others of your friend. Can chill with you anytime.
I can hang out with my bro at late night because he is my bro.
Parent feels ok with that but not to back home late.
Friends are different because they don't even know you.
How can they possible to trust someone which they don't know?
It's useless for me to say all these things.







*I want to be like others too.*

No comments: