Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thank you

Well, don't know why I got this 'thank you' thing inside my head since yesterday...
So, there is a lot of people which I wanted to thanks them... Of course not everyone got tagged in here. =P

First of all, my grandma... Thanks for loving and taking a good care of mommy as she is a disabled child since she was a child. I know how much you work hard and it's not easy to take a good care a disabled child. Mommy must been causing you lots of trouble, huh?? I know you were a loving, tender and care mother. This is why I'm so proud to have a grandma like you... You were always in my heart... Love you....
To another grandma, I did not have any chance to call you grandma and greet you nor hugs from you but you were always my grandma. Thanks for taking a good care of daddy too... Love you too grandma...

Second, my parent. Thanks for working so hard for me and bro. I know working out there is not an easy life. Sorry for always making you worry and angry. You gave us shelter and and love. I promise that I will take a good care of you guys in return. Thanks for fulfilling our wishes and needs. Thanks for taking a good care of us tho you guys were disabled. I'm proud having both of you as my mom and dad. I love you...

Always a caring brother is not everyone can have. Bro always being a guardian to me, how he cares about me. Trying to protect me as I got bullied by someone in school. Never beats me if I never listen to him. Tho you always don't wanna 'tapao' for me, I got pissed off but soon or later I understand that you're tired working outside at the busy saloon. Thanks for loving me and you'll always be the best of the best in my heart. Love you so much...

Teachers/Lecturers is kinda annoying sometimes whenever asking for homeworks but thanks for teaching me and never beats me too as I were your student. =) Thanks for not giving up in me tho I were lazy. x-x Thank you...

Never forget, friends.... You guys were always the best. Thanks for giving me a lot of joy when we were in school/college. Thanks for being supportive to me and caring me cause I were kinda childish in school :S
Special dedi for:-

  1. Christine : Thanks for cheering me up whenever I'm down. *hugs
  2. Lih Ching & Iris : Thanks for always taking me out to have fun tho sometimes I become your 'spotlight'. Thanks for the memorable days... *hugs*
  3. Mandy : Thanks for everything. You were one of my bestie for always! *hugs*
  4. Shawn & Rachel : Thanks for everything... You guys never forget me in anytime. Love hanging with both of you. ^^ *hugs*
  5. Eded : Thanks for always be an owner at FFS, thanks for always being by my side when I needed someone to talk to. *hugs*
  6. Cousin sis, Linda : Thanks for the happy day. *hugs*
  7. Schoolmates & college mates : Thanks for being friendly to me as I was not good at being sociable. =)
  8. Baby Yan : Tho you were annoying when we were face to face but you still kinda cute to me. Thanks for breaking my mood in the middle of my movie asking me what happen to Ariz making me so miserable. Thanks to him trying to abandon me and scared me to death. Anyway, mommy love you so much. =) *hugs*
  9. Hubby's buddies, especially Hafiz & Anep : Thanks for everything especially the ride. Nice meeting you guys! =D *hugs*
  10. Net friends : Thanks for always chit chatting with me tho I never find you guys to chat. =P

Lastly never forget my beloved hubby. Tho today we got a little bit pissed off but I'm still glad having you by my side. Tho you were kinda childish for sometimes, but I understand that you were still 19, not 24 above... Sorry that I'm not like the others of your friend can be reach to you when you needed them. Thanks for understanding me and being so caring. Thanks for not giving up on me at anytime... Thanks for everything you did to me. I love you and I always do. So stop teasing me... *mwah* Lately you've been making me so worry about you, so stop it if you can.

No comments: