Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Damn it

For the very first time, I'm so pissed off at you.
You make me kinda upset with you because of you playing with that damn laughing gas.
What's wrong with you playing with this spray?
As I asked you why, you say I don't care about you.

What so funny about that and you keep 'xP' in every text you replied?
At first I smiled at the text of you playing with laughing gas as I thought it was just something prank or whatever but when you say you SMOKED it, that is not funny to me anymore.
What if it contain any acid or chemicals?
What if it may spoil your health?

This morning at 5a.m, your text woke me up and I found that I'm not being emo over you.
But you make me pissed off again of what you say just now.
Yes, I am sorry for not being at your side while you're having your holiday now but you staying at home, got stress up but it is not that I lock you up.

I just don't know.
I might be not helping you to feel better and makes you go even worse.
I'm not good at that.
Sorry for everything....

No comments: