Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Last night got 'bakuteh' for my dinner with family at Kepong.We ordered a lot of pork and rice. All total 14 bowls of rice for 6persons. I ate 3bowls of rice, bro got 4bowls, dad 2bowls, cousin sis 2bowls, mom's friend 2bowls and mom 1bowl. Yummy... =P

I got big appetite right?? It's because that I'm hungry and it's my favorite. x__x
Usually 2bowls is the only maximum I can reach but I break my record yesterday, 3bowls. Told hubby about it and got shocked. =P
Don't worry, pork won't make people grow fat. =)

Woke up this morning realise my throat are getting worse.
Felt so pain whenever I drink water so I decided to see doctor before it is getting more worse.
Doctor said that my throat got infected by bacteria as I did not really care my throat and I did skip my medicine twice due to someone play hide & seek with my medicine.
Doctor say it could be very ill and luckily I don't have a fever or else I might need an injection on my butt. =-=
Got bump into David Wong, my schoolmates... He was there because of skin allergy.
Why do skin allergy occur when we turns into adult?
Aih....

Kinda moody today coz hubby went emo today...
Sorry that not being at your side for your holiday but I promise, soon we will hang out again... Just that I got quarantine for now... I'm not allowed to go near to someone especially baby. I'm worried that you might got infected by me... =(
Sorry again... =( Thanks for being so caring and understanding me. Love you...

Tonight I'm gonna have oat for my dinner as is taste better than porridge.
Kinda hard for me to swallow rice just now and forget about that I need to change my eating habits for few days. Grr.... Hate sore throat, I hate it so much!! I'm gonna take my medicine and destroy you so I wouldn't have to suffer from sore throat anymore!!

No comments: