Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Everywhere....

Yesterday woke up at 8.30 and dragged myself on bed for another 15minutes because I am too sleepy.
Even hubby text me, I'm soooo lazy to reply his text at 6.
What the.... =-=
I wanted to reply and I did type a few words but then I cancelled it and proceed to my sleeping activity.

Once after I done dressing up myself, straight away I take my car's key and drove to bank without taking my breakfast but of course never forget my vitamins.
Do some bank transfer which mom ask me to and I took out 100bucks because my pocket money left RM30. Think so...

I hate the road of Carrefour area a lot! Always traffic one.
Some more the drivers are so agressive including me.
Cannot give chances for them to drive out from the road too much, or else you'll be stuck there for a long time.
I stuck there for 20minutes wei.... =-=
Reach KTM some more need to pay RM3 for parking fee.
Wasaii, since when they started to ask for parking fees?
I thought it was free???
Nah, maybe they need more profit.
I was sitting inside my car for too long till I missed my train.
So have to wait for another train. KNS!
KTM do really need profit, even toilet kena bayar 20cents.
But it's alright since the toilet is clean and not smelly like other places and it's not like I can't afford the 20cents for it.

After came out from the toilet, @@ my eyes was this big.
Just for 5minutes I was inside the toilet and the KTM was so crowded d.
Thursday wor!!! I thought weekdays will be lesser than weekends.
Chiew, forget that now is holiday. =-=
A lot of 'didi' and 'meimei' loitering.
Looks like 'lala' to me.
Ngeh, being sandwiched by them.
I was almost cannot be fit into there luckily those 'didi' generous trying to walk further in so I can go in.
I don't wanna wait for another train as it could be half an hour for 1 TRAIN.

Reached KL Sentral, met up with hubby as he waited me at downstair because he can't carry all the stuff and also because of no trolley.
I was worrying all the night because he bought alcohol back for Yan and, me?
Lame that he bring Bacardi for me as I don't drink much. =-=
Helped him to carry those stuff to upstair and met up with his mom.
I don't know if she heard that I greet her...
While he talks to his mom, bro called me.
Asked me where am I and my trip and asked if I drove to Sunway, he'll kill me.
See, all my family members wouldn't let me drove far away from KL.
^^ as they were so worried if I do so.
They don't trust my driving skill? Nah, they're worry about my safety. =)
Aunt called me Sue also. Such a friendly...
She makes me feels kinda comfortable tho we don't talk much. ^^
Unlikes my other ex's mom.
They don't even talk much to me, makes me feel uncomfortable whenever I visits them.

Wonder how they spelled my name?
SU or SUE? Haha...

After passed those parcel and 1 luggage, we went for McD!!
I got Fillet-O-Fish instead of Bubur Ayam McD.
Hubby got his Prosperity.
I thought they only got Prosperity burger for Chinese New Year?
Maybe for Hari Raya festive because only got beef burger.

Once after we got our brunch, we went to SETIAJAYA. =-=
Hubby keep teasing me as I say Setiajaya is Setiawangsa. wtf
Got drop off there, hubby took a brochure for me.
Hotel Management course.
The fee is about RM40k above. :S
Wonder if my neighbour wanna follow along as she say wanted this course too.
Waiting for Anep to pick us up as Azim was busy in the library.
Assignment?
Don't know. Not really know him much.

Anep reached and we headed to Suriamas to drop off those heavy luggage and rested for awhile.
Hubby and Anep gossip-ing and catch up what happen to all buddy when hubby is not around.
Don't really understand bout what they're talking. =-=
After done gossip-ing, headed to Sunway meet up with some of his buddies which playing bowling. =)
But only one of them are with us to movie which is Poo?
Weird name, huh?
Anyway, friendly guy too.
Emoez at hubby as he say he wanna roll me like bowling ball and crush down all the pins.
He was so excited bout it.
See, he is so violence to me!!!!!
*sigh*
Went to Starbucks to buy some drinks and hubby gave me the Starbucks Coffee 'WISH' card...
11 cups of Starbucks gets 1 Starbucks Coffee 2010 Planner.
I've been stop taking Starbucks coffee ever since I quitted my job last October.
So should I start drinking it again fr that book??
x_x

Four of us then went to Atria to shop as Poo says got branded apparels warehouse sales there.
I don't know they were going to Atria and we turn for few rounds at Damansara Uptown. LOL
Only then they asked me where is Atria.
Swt........... It's been ages I never go there since I was child.
I can't even remember how the shopping center looks like.
I only remember there's a roadside to enter there.
So, they decided to search again.
Sorry for not being helpful.... =(
Only told them it is somewhere around KDU College.

Only for 5minutes, we managed to found Atria! =)
But too bad no parking, wtf.
Haha, we have been turning around for few times there only get 1 'beautiful' parking which is parked too long will have a lot of bird shit decoration on Anep's car.

Wee.... Atria didn't change at all. =-=
Still remain the same.
Looks like the apparel doesn't look nice to Anep and Poo.
Haha... So I requested to go Kepong to drive my car back home as I was worry bout my car.
Some people will just scratch your car or make ur car's tyre puncture.
How fun was that causing troubles to people.

Drove my car back, bought mom's sugar and headed back to Sunway...
Sorry for being troublesome to Anep.
Have to drive around and round and around....
On the way back at LDP, we met up with an accident.
Not us but someone else.
Motorbikes crash...
We did not saw what happen because it was at the back.
So we only see what happen and drove away.
Few cars stopped and help.
Hope they're fine.

Headed back Suriamas as Anep wanna take a shower so me and hubby went to visit Yan as hubby got present for him.
Absolut....
I want the bottle!!!
It is red in color!!!! Mine is transparent. =-=
I hope he won't forget to keep the Absolut bottle for me after they finish it up.
Yan were so happy to receive it.
But he look so sober when we got there.
Sleeping. =-=
He claims that he did not have enough rest.
Pity... Tu la, everyday be ghost. Haha...
Just for awhile there, both of them went in room for bong.
=-=
Don't care what bong they had...
We went back down and headed to Sunway for our dinner.
Sakae sushi. Yummy...
We eat a lot...
I mean Anep.
Haha...
He ate the most.
I love Ika Teriyaki the most.
It's my favorite. =3
Total cost is RM154.35. =)
Cheap???
I don't know. Haha...

So after dinner, 10pm we went to cinema and wait.
No....
We went to Entertainment place. =)
Watch 3 of them race. Haha, funny...
Hubby got the seat which only can drive auto.
Bhahaha, asked him to switch but he don't want to.

We watched Twilight:New Moon.
Duh, budak sebelah me and Anep sleep.
Who? Poo and hubby.
They pay RM12 just to sleep ah??
Walao eh~~ LOL....
Try to woke hubby up to watch some cool part but he sleep back.
Asked him to ean on my shoulder to sleep but I can't hear what he say. =-=
@#$%^&* this is wat I heard.
Movie is end at 1a.m++.
Kinda sleepy... x-x
Reach home, removed my make up and clean up myself, BAM on the bed.
Feels like been ages I did not lay on my bed. Haha...

Okie, stops here. >-<
Bai~

No comments: