Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My bad...

Sorry for being emo over you again...
Just that I felt you were busy over other things and I gets annoyed a little bit.
But it doesn't felt right that I was like getting jealous over your football/games/etc etc.
It's just that you were being so focus into that and I am here watching you busy over there.
Maybe I am too selfish now... Wanted you for 24/7 all the time.
Yes, I am... And I don't know why am I being so miserable and annoying for now...
Maybe I was not feeling well so getting emo in just few seconds or maybe I need some of your attention....
Tho you say you were not emo anymore just now, but I still felt that you are still being emo...
Again here, I am truly apologize for what I've done...
I'm sorry...

Again, sore throat. I wonder why it doesn't go away after I've taken my medicine.
Maybe it's my health's problem, weak, so easily got infected or I wasn't really taking a good care of myself.
Or maybe I'm being too stressed up over new house.
Have to run here and there just to buy lamp.

My car's battery got exhausted and dead so.... ask for mom's friend to replace a new battery.
I knew that the car batery is having a problem and I have told my mom that my car need SERVICE.
See what happen now?
Luckily we were not outside from the house.
Or else mati teruk wei..
Weather damn hot today. =-=
That's why my 'flame' gone burst like volcano today.
Yea, I know... I'm having bad temper today.

Bro took out his cam and started to adjust everything and capturing photo INSIDE the house.
Then capture some of my lame face turns out I have to smile so I won't look so FUGLY in that pic.
He asked whether wanna go for his photoshoot on Monday, so I agreed since I'm so free...
Where is the photoshoot???
I got an idea, let's go Desa ParkCity... =)
Just now asked bro to 'tapao' dinner for me but he don't want to.
Then fine, I'm not going to have my dinner today because I lost my appetite or maybe I just ate 1 sausage bun, kaya bao and 'char siu bao'.

Think I should stop now.
Going to sleep...
Really not feeling well.
Nights... Bye...

No comments: