Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Exhausted...

This morning woke up at 7.30a.m just to go Jalan Duta with myparent to met J.P Limborg.
I ain't remember him much cause the time I met him I was only 6. @@
Mom told me that he wanna meet me this little girl so I agreed to meet up with him. ^^
So I only slept for 4hours. =-=
I woke up at 7.30a.m and get myself prepare before mom and dad wakes up.
Dad woke up and I ask where is mom.
He replied me "let her sleep for awhile, you guys don't have to reach there so early".
WaaA!!!!
Are you kidding me?!
Nyuuu...

While waited for mom, as usual I went Facebook and stalk at people's blog.
Bhahaha....
Waited till 9a.m++, bro ask me out for breakfast.
LOL
For being the first time he ask me out for breakfast. =-=
He is a big oink oink or I should say a hippo.

After finished our breakfast, we headed home and mom wokes up d.
And the time was 10a.m.
See, mom also a piggy.
Ok, let's jump the story to the place where I go today...

Went to Jalan Duta Indoor Court, few junior or new members were watching some video clips which some well-trained/professional tennis player move.
Finish watching, Mr. Limborg comes towards and have a little chat with mom asking why she stop attending tournament.
He was so surprised to see that I'm well grown tall little girl.
=)
He says that my name, Amanda in french is almond and Asian girls have almond eyes. =3
He also added that I have a beautiful name.
Thanks to my dad for giving me this name. ^^

How lame that my mom suddenly says that she send me to France for my further study. =-=
Hello, I will be leaving home for few years... I'm gonna miss you guys so much especially my sayang. =(
So I rejected =P
Maybe next time when house loan is settled down.

Martin, the tennis coach. I hope I spelled it right.
I admire him so much because every word he say is right and giving all the disable peoples a lot of motivations and also J.P. Limborg.
Martin says "don't confuse your disability with your ability"
J.P says "You just lost your feet and you still have the chance to walk but I'm not so move your fucking ass now"
Don't remember much how he says that because I was in the middle of texting hubby.
Both of them launched a sum of clinics at KL, Thailand, Vietnam and so on just to inspire more disable peoples to play sports.

J.P Limborg do compose musics and he knows how to play drum and keyboard.
Cool right?
He is also a tennis player.
I think if I'm going France to have my internship, I might ask for his help teaching me french. =P

Okay, after chit chatting, I went back home with mom but when on the way, I gets hungry.
So headed back home and decided to eat maggie instead of 'tapao'.
What I'm surprise is, housemaid cook!
But chicken and vegie.
Since I'm coughing, I'm not allowed to eat chicken meat so I have vegie + rice. =(
Not full enough for me.
Then headed out again to furniture store to find lamp.
Thousand of lamps to chose but we just went to 2stores, I felt that I'm going to be blind.
Shining shining bling bling
Ahh, I'm so sleepy makes me wanna lay down on the couch for awhile.
Without falling asleep while looking at the couches, I called hubby to keep me awak but he is just like so busy over there.
Keep busy over his new phone, keep trying to downloading some games.
And now his phone is starving to death. (battery dead)

I'm going to collapse soon.
I'm so so so sleepy right now but just don't know why I don't wanna sleep yet.
Maybe is just that he hasn't back home yet, so kinda worry. =-=

Bro went to buy camera just now.
Canon 50D for more than RM5k.
=-=
Just don't understand why he wanted to buy such damn expensive camera.
Is not that he's taking photographer course or whatever. =-=
Nah, don't wanna talk bout this.
He is too happy until forget to buy me CHRISTMAS CAROL MOVIE>
WTF!!!

I hate him. =<

Okay, I keep tuning into this song for nothing.
Enjoy!

No comments: