Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pissed off

This is why I hate when someone touch my things and then it get lost.
It is my medicine, I have to depends on it to get healthy!
Don't even know my house maid keep it.
Ask her and she's like blur.
This house is not a bungalow, and it's not big, how can it be disappear?!
I'm so fucking emo right now.
My throat is back to sore and I keep coughing.

What makes me more pissed off is my dog.
Keep barking for food as he's been fed!
Don't know what happen to him since 1 or 2 months ago.
Every night, whenever someone returns, he will keep barking for food.
Never stop till you give him snacks!

As I can't smiled for once now.
Damn damn damn emo.
Cough till my throat sore again!!
See, mom ask me go pay a visit to the clinic again.
Makes me feel don't wanna see the doctor for 3times in a month which makes someone thinks that I'm psycho or very ill people.
Been spending too much for this month!

Went to dig the kitchen section.
Guess what, I found my medicine inside a bunch of old newspaper.
WTF!!
Who's being so humour playing with my medicine, hide and seek?!
=-=

Dad success to make me smile when he was cooking 'mee hun'.
Maybe he don't that I'm emo, but whatever he did, I smiled.
Done helping with his meal, I went hungry. =-=
Now "helping" dad to crunch his chicken. =P
Tata~ Off to supper =P

No comments: