Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Untitled...

Tik tok tik tok...
Time pass by fast and I don't even realize about that. =-=
I have to get myself dress up later to go for dinner.
I guess I don't have to take my medicine because my medicine lost this morning.
Don't know where it went.
I remember I ate my medicine and left it over the dining table but then why this morning hilang???
=-=

Now I'm wondering, should I go to that dinner... =-=
Medicine lost, how to recover?
This morning woke up keep coughing and felt like my throat got phlegm. =-=

Yay, my hair is getting longer...
For over 2years I keep my hairstyle short.
Shawn say I look better with short hair, same goes to Jessica.
So should I remain it short or waiting it to grow longer?
=(
Ah!
Cut botak la~
Wear wig better. xD
Nah, I don't like wig.
Look scary.
Dunno where did they get the hair from somemore.

Tonight, won't be having cam session with hubby.
So since I'm not around, hope that he'll finish up his report and letter by today. =)
Gambateh kudasai!!
=D
Too bad that I'm not around to help him.
Even if I am around, I wonder how can I help him.
Sorry~ =(

Tomorrow going to Sg Wang to help cousin sis to work.
Whenever I go there to help, I felt that I'm just an extra there but don't know why she still need my help.

3days left, after 3days later, hubby will back to KL... ^^
Oh ya, forget to tell hubby that.... I'm fine about what happen yesterday...
I don't blame you for FFK me at night.
^^ At least you text me and call me. =)
Mwah, sayang you always.

Just cancelled the dinner coz the dinner is just nearby then I think dad is not coming back to fetch me.
So, just stay at home lor.
Going night market later, maybe. =P
Hohoho~
But cannot buy any fried food there. =-=
=(

No comments: