Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thousand

There is a lot of things keep running in my head.
I wanted to say it here but I don't know what to say.
I felt so frustated.
I'm so tired.
I wonder what am I in the next few years.
Wonder if 2012 is real.
Wonder if there's someone hate me.
Tho I really don't prefer to know there's someone having a negative thinking bout me but I just wanted to know why they hate me. (I don't know what am I talking about. I'm so fucking emo right now for nothing, NOTHING)
Wonder why there's someone thinks I'm nice.
I'm asking myself am I pretending or what.
Am I a fake one to you guys?
Or I'm acting like the innocent one?
I'm here to sincere apologize if I have hurt you once or twice, being a bad friends to you, not the loyal ne, my bad attitude, my selfishness, the way I talk, or whatever.
If I'm not a good friend, I'm sorry.
But please accept for who I am.
Everyone got it owns weakness.
Tho I don't know what I've done to you cause you hate abut me, why don't you look forward me and tell me?
So I can seek a way to improve myself.
It will feel better if you tell me what you dislike about me better than keeping it in your heart and spreading it to anyone.
That won't make you feels any better.

See, I really don't know what happen to me today.
Seeking for forgiveness from someone who hate me or I've done something wrong. =-=
I'm seriously here to ask for forgiveness.
Talk to me if you hate me.
This is all I can say.

To my hubby, I can't judge your life much.
I cannot stop you for what you use to be.
I felt like someone might think you 'kena jampi' by me.
=-=
Don't think too much, I do cares about you.
Tho you don't think this way but I still wanna explain.
As I think you should continue your insternship is for your own good.
You can gain the experience there, learn something which you can't get it from your studies.
You're just at KK, Sabah now and you can't wait to come home.
What about your next internship?
Is oversea, not Sarawak.
Not everyone can have this opportunity to gain the experience.
You should appreciate it.
Don't worry, till you finish up your course, you got plenty of time to spend with your buddy and family.
=)
I'm not 'komplot' or whatever with your mom k?
I thinks that she also wanted you to finish your internship so that you will have great experience/training there.
See, she offer you 1k just to give you some support to finish up your internship.
Be patience k?
Try to finish it up...
Sayang wish you good luck again k?
=)
But if you really tired, then just quit k?
I think your mom won't force you and same goes to me.
Enjoy your time there. ^^
*hugs*

No comments: