Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Morning smile

Ever since you became a part of my life, every morning I received your text, I smiled.
It's been 2years I never smiled to a morning text.
This morning is not a text from you but msn.
I smiled too...

Told ya, you'll wake up at 3a.m++ to take shower.
Pity you have to shower in the middle of 3.
See, pinch my nose. =-=
Copy oink oink.
---
Been playing a lot of Bejeweled Blitz these few days. =-=
Damn bored =-=
This noon bought a lot of Ali Cafe, Ali Tea and A1 Rou Gu Cha for those Taiwanese player.
They love it so much and they only come here once in a year, like Christmas.
Wonder why they love it so much....
They buy Milo too but not the original flavor.
So I bought Mocha and Cereal for them coz the mini market only got this type so I bought one each for myself too just to try.
They wan IceKool, Mocha, Cereal and the another, I don't know. =-=
Tomorrow, they'll be having annual dinner.
I'm joining them.
Just asked for dad permission yesterday.
Yay me, plenty of foods! =3
I get to see all of the players which I saw them once or twice back to few years ago.
Don't know where is the annual dinner would be held.

---
Well, lonely again for tonight as dad is busy over tennis tournament at Jalan Duta while mom have to work.
Bro, as usual working at salon while cousin sis is helping another cousin sis to work.
I was supposed to help them from today onwards but due to yesterday sleep at 1a.m++ and I haven't help the Taiwanese to buy their buy-lists.
Maybe I should go on Monday. =)
Then take leave for Thursday-Saturday due to hubby is coming back KL for Hari Raya Haji. =)
He's going to spend the time with me and his mom.
Sweet!
But I'm not sure how long he will stay here..
That day not really sure what is he talking about on the phone. =-=
What I heard "ngeeengaaamuuu"
Like he was eating "mai ya tang" which cause the gum stick at his teeth.
xD
Guess what, mom just turn back and say she's not going to work.
Yay...
I'm not alone!!!!
See, mom miss dad.
Talking to dad on the phone but their conversation is, telling dad she's not going to work today and she's like wanted to go Jalan Duta later...
=-=
Abandon me, again.
I don't wanna follow along because there got not inet access.
Can't online and webcam-ing session.
See, mom don't want 'tapao' dinner for me.
Now she's teasing me that she's bringing maid along and abandon me.
I just asked mom where's the annual dinner will be held and she answer me don't know.
How lame...
Kononnya suami kepada Wise President of WTM.
=-=
And I'm the daughter.
Eh, who say daughter have to care bout this? =P
Talking about dad.
I think is because of bro is seldom staying at home, that is why dad always ask me to do the boy's jb.
=-=
Fix this and that.
I'm pro, I can be man of the house.
---
Few more weeks I'll be moving into the new house with bro.
But ofcourse having lunch and dinner would be the same place, old house.
=D
Wonder the house will collapse if I argue and shouting with bro... xP
Have to clean up the house by myself, do the laundry and house keeping.
Well, train me first before the course do.
What course?
Hotel Management. =-=
Still don't know which college to attend.
I don't wanna go KL area because of the traffic which always jam jam and jam.
I don't like it.
---
Just try out the BB Cream on mom.
She love it...
The cream will slowly match to your skin tone in just 2minutes time.
I wanted to apply blush on mom because after you apply foundation, have to apply blush so that she wont look pale but mom insist to ignore me. =-=
Say me 'naik gila' some more because I keep laughing for nothing.
She ask me to apply it tomorrow for annual dinner woh...
Okay lor~~
She ask for lipstick as I apply some gloss for her so that will look more shiny but then she say "yer, look like drooling lah!! wipe it off" =-=
How lame.
I told her that she look pretty and I asked her to kiss dad when dad reach, then she smiled.
I know she won't do that.
Being sarcastic to me...
Now she off to Jalan Duta leaving me alone.
So bad... Nyuu~~~
---
Alright, now I have to headache bout my dinner.
What to eat???? (yea, broken english. Sorry Matt)
Okay, just go for 'man fan' instead of pork rice. =P
Have to be fast before hubby is back from his dinner.
Ciaoz~~ =D

No comments: