Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Shopping is a gift, eat also is a gift =D

This is why I don't like to shop sometimes...
It make me spend for more than 50bucks for one foundation...
Cost me RM65.90 for this BB cream.
wtf...
I was about to buy one simple foundation but then the salesgirl intro me to a better one.
Remember my previous blog which says I shop with Jessica and Iris at Etude house to buy nail polish?
That is her but I know she can't remember who I am. =)
So, I bought this instead of buying another BB Mousse which won in CLEO magazine because this BB cream is a new released in market which contain pearl extract...
What so good about this product is, it got some usefull to our skin which is whitening and reduce wrinkle.
By the way, I don't have wrinkles cause I'm just 19.
This product is recommended for oily skin and ofcourse there's another one which for dry skin.
Once you apply it and wait for few second, the liquid will slowy form to the same skin tone of yours. Cool right?
I'm going to try out soon. =)
Can't wait for it...
See, I share another product again. =P




Went to Jusco with my mom just now to change US dollar and Taiwan money.
Then, went to supermarket which reminds me of sushi.
Well, as you can see the photo which 2 of the sushi is the same and another one is Ebiko.
Can't remember what does it called but it is raw meat from octopus.
It's not cook nor boil.
Flesh meat. xP
Well, this is what sushi all about.
I can't find it at another store or sushi restaurant...
All I can get this from is Jusco Metro Prima.
I think they seldom sold this because it is RAW.
It's spicy and contains some wasabi inside.
Yummy!! It's my favorite.
Both!
Focus into it so you guys can see it clearly.
Look disgusting right?
But taste excelante!
=D
Felt like chewing a chewing gum.
LOL
But still can be eat, don't worry....
Wanna try?







It's been a long time I never buy Ribena till just now, I asked mom to buy it.
Want to make cocktail but not ingredient + I'm sick. =(

Just now hubby text make me stone for awhile.
I read it TWICE.
Wonder what happen to him for a sudden weird text.
He did not reply me so I called him instead of waiting.
What if he abandon me like what he did to me last time?

Sayang, I don't have any feeling towards my ex anymore.
I don't expect to wait for him nor I wanted you to be a replacement.
You're way better than him and why should you becoming a replacement?
You're are who you are.
He's not worth to me anymore.
I thought you said that you got faith in me?
I don't know what makes you feel that way...
Just wanted you to know, I'm glad having you by my side.
What makes you feel I'm not happy, I have no idea.
Remember we're waiting for sunrise? (lame)
Know what I'm thinking?

I don't want the time to pause so I can enjoy the moment with you.
I want the time keep flowing so I can enjoy the sunrising moment with you.
Tho we can't watch it, but I appreciate the time.
I appreciate the moment with you and I just wanted you to be in my mind, only you that I'm thinking about.
The ring I took away is just to prove you that I'm not missing anyone nor I really need the ring coz I used to wear it.
You don't have to buy me new ring, I don't need any present or gift from you.
All I need is your faith.
That's the matter.
I don't miss my ex.
I don't cry for them anymore.
I don't really care bout them since I got hurt once.
I never trust in true love.
I only cry because I got cheated again and again.
You make me cry is because you abandon me.
I don't know why... That time my mind was blank when you say that you're backing off.
I'm not trying to get symphatize here..
I just want you to know, you make me realise that you're important in my life.
Remember I told you I hate malay?
They're so mean, bad, selfish, agressive, violence and so on but you make me feels that not every malay is that bad.
You and your friends...
=)
Makes me cheers all the time.

Hubby, I love you sooo much....
sgt sgt byk byk sgt sgt byk byk
lol... =-=
goodnight, sweet dreams and sleep tight...
sayang, you haven't shower yet. =-=
pity you, have to bath at 3am later.
cold right??
cover yourself with blanket to warm yourself k?
I'm so lame here writing this stuff.
You're not going to read later and I'm here telling you this stuff.
You read this after few days time.
Haha... ^^

No comments: