Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Dipsy dizzy



Woke up this morning at 9a.m as usual, my duty is to switch off my bro air-cond and mine.


Bro got shock and thought he was late for work.


Sorry about that. :S


So I went back to sleep and woke up at 11. =-=

Felt so dizzy and felt something like tapping my brain.
*ouch*
So I straight away decide to pay a visit to clinic.
I wonder how many time I've been visiting the doctor.
Before trip to KK and after.
This time, sore throat from Monday till now.
I felt that my throat is red in color and swollen last night.
Instead of keep drinking plenty of water and wait for it to be cured naturally, I make my decision to SEE DOCTOR!
5packs of medicine with varieties of color especially antibiotic.
*ewww*
Is ecstasy. xD
See the chinese word?
I don't even know what medicine I'm eating.
Haha!!










Fetch mom to Jalan Duta once after I back from clinic because she help the Taiwanese player to buy some local fruits as they're craving for it.
They love it, don't they?
The black shirt is my mom.
The one standing wearing hat, I think is the coach of the Taiwanese player.
Almost all of these player are still junior except one of them I'm pretty sure she is senior is the one with the blue shirt.
I wanted to take others player photo but they didn't show up earlier makes me forgotten to took a picture of them when they're preparing for opening ceremony.
Got Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Thailand (sawadika xP), France and so on...
I asked mom why she don't want to take part, she say got 1 female player is enough because my mom retired since 2005, I think so.
Lame... She can be Top 10 player for whole world but because of her career, she rather to let go.
See, she ask me what I'm writing bout this picture and I critic her then she laugh.
=-=
I was misunderstand by some volunteer there which thought that I'm Taiwanese volunteer because I was standing by their side.
LOL...

Now I have to take my shower and take mom to Jusco for money changer.
Heping the Taiwanese change Ringgit from Dollar.
0.o They got DOLLAR???
I thought Renmimbi?
Swt....
Nah, continue later if there is any more story... =)

No comments: