Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

No, it's not fine

Mom disagreed that I take Mass Comm course causes me have to make decision again for what course I'm going for.
Can't waste my time anymore and this is related to my future.
I've been wasting 1year++ for that LCCI course which i hate so much because account is not my type.
Aih, so headache.
Have to make decision again.
Fine, I'll just take hotel management since it was in my top list when I aged 15.
So, which college to enter?
Where where?
See!
I have to find college again. =-=
Felt like I just graduate from Form5 whereas, I just graduate from my LCCI.

~♥

Got a letter from Toysrus which having promotion for member for upcoming Christmas seoson.
I still remember last year Christmas how I celebrate.
It was a sweet dinner from my ex at Marche.
Upcoming Christmas....
I got no plan nor activity.
=D

~♥
Twilight : New Moon movie is coming soon.
New upcoming movie is Mu Lan.
I wonder got ppl watch this movie?
I wanted to watch it coz it look so exciting tho I only watch the end of the trailer.
Haha, lame right?

~♥

I don't know what to say.
Should I be happy that I'm having you by my side?
Yes, I am yet am glad that having you by my side.
You make me smile whenever I'm emo.
Sorry for being emo this two days which causes you went emo too.
Don't ask me why I emo, sometimes, not everything that I have to tell you...
That is my heart sick.
There's only one word which can be describe is, I'm "J' sick.
What is "J"?
Figure it by yourself...
You asked me why I suddenly went emo today..
I went emo, seriously I am so emo.
Emo coz I read something which I shoudn't read/strong>
It hurts me..
I smile at the first because it was so sweet but then it turns out to be hurt....
I don't know what to say now...
Sayang, forgive me for being emo today k? =(
I didn't mean to make you emo too...
Sorry....

~♥
Just now went chatting about ghost with hubby.
Is it really existing?
I don't know.
Don't care.

~♥
According to hubby, today is Dickson birthday.
I'm here to wish him, Happy Birthday and may all your wish come true. (kolot betul)
Tho we're not very closed to each other and we just met for 2days, but I'm glad to meet you and having you as my new friend.
Not only you but also Candy, Keong, Ruth, Lang and Ooi.
Again, I talk about them.
Haha...
There's also Medallyne and there's more but I can't recall their name.
I miss them, again.
=P

~♥
Well, bro wanna go Penang on December.
Should I go along???
Rozanne, Yan's friend ajak me wor~
I wanna go, it's been ages I left Penang... I mean my dad.
Haha... That's my dad hometown.
I went the when I was 7-8...
Can't remember.
So now's the chance...
Should I go???
=(
Without hubby...
*sigh*

No comments: