Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Advertise

What I written in my title is not mean that I'm advertising myself.
Just want to share something nice here.
Tho some *ehem* I mean a lot of people knows about it.
It is a nail polish remover but it is different from the other.
How different?
Inside this container, it is surrounded by wet sponge which can be use again and again till it is dry.
I bought this thing about 2months ago I think but it is still wet inside.
So the estimation life for this nail polish remover can last for 1year+ or more.

This is what I'm using to remove my nail polish.
Not the pig, please.
I'm not that humour. xD
That pig is my prototype hubby. LOL
p.s: he gonna merajuk again after he read this
It is known as Roll Roll Sponge Nail Remover.
I know, the name are lame but the direction is put your finger in it and roll the jar.
Easy?
Don't worry, the nail polish won't make leave a stain at your finger.
It doesn't have stinky smell but when it dries up, you can scent the smell which is sweet. =)
I love this nail polish remover.
I bought it at Etude House and the price is.... erk... Lupa lah!
=-=
Remember to close it tight after you use it.
Not recommended for toe.
Cannot remove the nail polish completely.
Don't be silly.
Use 'pour and wipe' way.
=P
*two thumbs up*
By the way, maybe I wasn't use this much, that's why it' is still can be use till now. :S
But inside quite dirty because of the mix of nail color.
Okay, I have share something with you guys.
Share something with me la...
Sharing is Caring. =D

No comments: