Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Trip to Sabah [13-15/11/2009]

I'm back~~ From Sabah~~
Kinda tired and exhausted wor...
Not enough sleep I think, but usually I went for trip/vacation, I don't sleep much. =P
Today overslept lor...
Sleep more than 8hours now I felt that my head is heavy...and....sleepy. =-=
Okay, back to my story...


12/11/2009
Went to sleep over friends house, Rachel and Shawn at 8something.
Shawn fetch me 1st then Rachel.
We bought some 'xiu mai', fishball and ' tau foo fah' as our dinner/supper.
Watched Mr.Q and fall asleep.
Can't sleep very well coz my back bone hurt again till today.
WTF
Why? - I dunno...
Whenever nearly to PMS time, this pain will attack me.
Keep waking up every one hour then went for washroom for few times.
Then texting with hubby for a while and I went back to sleep.


13/11/2009
Wake up at 6a.m to prepare everything and went to KL Sentral at 7a.m++
Say 1hour reach LCCT, it's true. LOL
The bus driver drove the bus kinda fast.
Haha... He is in a hurry, huh?
Reach LCCT dunno what time, I didn't look at the time much...
Then met up with Jessica and Iris and we fly...
Watched Rattatooie (dunno how it spelled) thru Shawn's IPhone.
We did not manage to watch it till the end, don't know why.
Forget....
Reach KK, Sabah and texted hubby.
Jessica and Iris rented a Myvi car which cost them RM300++ for 3days.
So we headed to check in Sutera Harbour by the help from Hafiz sister, Ally.
She look much pretty than her picture.
*hearts*
Ehm, not fall in love la... LOL...
Just admiring her...
After check in, we went out for lunch coz since 6a.m till 1p.m++, we didn't eat anything yet. =-=
We got our lunch at KFC.
Don't know where to go and KFC is running in our head, so we went for KFC instead of digging our brain trying to figure out what to have for our lunch.
Finish lunch, we went back hotel and rest etc etc.
Hafiz and hubby fetch me to Tanjung Aru along with Ah Keong to book a place for BBQ.
They booked at Papar Resort in the earlier but we can't BBQ there. :S
So, they back to plan A and went to have a drink at dunno where.
Me and hubby went for a beach side walk while Hafiz and Ah Keong drink and eat.
Kinda hot and sunny day.
I'm so worried that I might got dark coz did not apply any sunscreen lotion. =-=
Headed back to the foodcourt and ordered coconut!
Kinda XXL size.
All my stomach full of it..
After drinking & eating sesson, they fetch me back hotel 1st coz they wanted to pack their things and shower.

I changed my cloth and went to have a walk at the hotel.
Everyone went out...
Jessica and Iris went to the city while Shawn and Rachel somewhere but I found them playing volleyball.
One of them asked me to join but, nah...
Lazy + shy.
xD
I'm not good at volleyball wor...
Okay, went to have seafood as our dinner at somewhere near airport but before that we went for Sugar Bun for tea session coz not hungry...
But, after we look at the menu, Rachel and I got hungry. =P
So we made up our mind and headed to the seafood restaurant.
Is halal place tho I can't find the halal logo but it written there 'NO PORK' hanging at the above of the aquarium.
Order a lot of seafood, mini crab, prawn and cuttlefish and bitter gourd soup and a vegies+salted fish.
Yummy~
Hubby and Shawn, the skinny one did not eat much.
Shawn is tired + not feeling well, hubby still full while Hafiz, Rachel and I still can go for it.
Can't remember who showed up after we finish it up. =P
We headed back hotel, Hafiz drop us down and he went to chill with friend.
Shawn and Rachel rest while me and hubby went to chill with Jessica and Iris.
Hubby bring Vodka =-=
Had some drink so I decided to sleep but looks like hubby and Iris wanna chill.
So we head out to beach side have a walk but seems like we lost Iris and Jessica. :S
We walk too fast???
Sorry~~
We watched the starrie sky...
At last, one of my dream is fullfilled which is to watch the star with my loved one. *hearts*
Back to room and they are still in the mood of chilling, dun wanna sleep yet but I am wor~~
But.... Without spoiling their mood, I agreed to go out.
Went for shesha and met up with some guys which is a friend of hubby af Hyatt, I think.
His friend ordered Tiger and asked hubby to 1goal.
=-= and he did.
Hubby says that if he drink beer, he will vomit.
Now I know why, because ONE SHOT.
Of course la that he will vomit.
He's not pro at beer so can't one shot lar. =-=
Beer is different than liquor.
Aih, see... He went for vomit after back to hotel, I think so.
He look so =-=
Speechless, wordless.
He sleep on the floor with a comfy blanket which taken by my bed.

14/11/09
Hubby woke up see me shivering and he did not sleep back after covering me with the blanket.
He woke me up at 5something to watch sunrise so I did with sobering face like this -___-
Haha! We waited and wait and so on... Nothing appear. @-@
Where is the sun?!
Aiyo!!!
Wasted... Hafiz say Sutera Harbour only can watch sunset, not sunrise.
Lol... Both of us look so silly... Waited for the impossible.
Then brush our teeth and woke Shawn and Rachel up for breakfast.
After that went for a walk and wait Hafiz to wake up to go to have fun at 3islands...
1st island we visited is Manukan...
Full of rubbish but the water is still clear.
We went for Banana Boat there.
Haha, one of my favourite sport.
Shawn the 1st then Rachel, me and hubby.
I was wondering why the boat driver did not try to make us fall coz they were like just taking us around the sea.
Till then, the started to drift. xD
Cool~~
Rachel fell out. x.x
Then I cursed hubby fall. xD
But I kena also.
So 3 of us fell down for the second and the last, Shawn fell down too.
I can't remember which fall of it, makes me can't swim back to the boat.
The wave is pulling me away lor...
Hubby is bad, when we fall, I felt that hubby pressed me into the water.
I got no time to cover my nose so... my nose masuk air... TWICE!
Bad hubby.. Haha, but I know that he didn't mean to do that.
=)
Then, headed to second island, Sapi.
The biggest island among other island in Sabah.
Not much rubbish but the water is not clear.
Hardly able to see the fishes...
We fed them with fish breads.
^-^
It is fun that I am surrounded by fish.
Haha... but I'm worried that they bite me. =-=
Especially when big fish come.
*rawr*
The last island!
Dunno what name. xD
We did not get to enjoy there cause the boat driver say it's gonna rain.
We have to go back. x.x
Wasted...
Back to hotel, prepare the hot water for hubby..
Worry he'll catch cold or fever coz weak.
Skinny la, that's why... =P
Then washed up my swim wear coz got a lots of sand.
Hubby keep covering me up with sands and so did I. =P
Revenge~~
Can't wash it away... x.x
Hubby is done and my turn.
While I'm having my shower, hubby drink vodka to warm up his body.
Walao, I tot he got fever.
While hubby sleep, we ordered Pizza.
Shawn and Rachel come over and watch tv.
Ordered pizza at 5 but pizza reach at 7.
Walao wei~~
Damn hungry!!
Lame guy.
We called again and they reach 15minutes.
The guy only list down the hotel's phone number but not our phone number.
No wonder la... =-=
We got stuft crust pepperoni.
Yummy...
Watched Bewitched and hubby fall asleep under my lap.
He can sleep everywhere, EVERYtime.
Oink oink...
Hafiz reached and we went out again for BBQ at Ah Lang place.
A friend of Hafiz.
I got to know them but we did not communicate much.
I just remember some of their name which some of them going along to Papar Resort.
Ah Keong, Ah Lang, Candy, Roof, Ooi (?) and a guy which his name start with the 'D'.
Shawn and Rachel did not come along makes me don't wanna go to but hubby merajuk. =-=
Tho he did not say a word, but pity him wor...
So I followed along.
Had so much fun there with a game "ping pang pong".
Hubby play first but look like hubby is a little bit drunk, so I replace him.
Drink 2cups, my face turn red but I'm still okay with it.
Till then hubby join back coz I went to toilet.
Haha, pity Hafiz and Ah Lang...
They drink the most.
Both of them look so drunk.
Still got one bottle to go.
They finish is by drinking it plain.
Pity Hafiz again have to drink twice for 3seconds.
All went to have talking session outside the challet, so I went upstair sleep.
Girls sleep upstair while boys, downstair.
I went up and sleep.
Wasn't really sleep and I heard some of them say upstair is spooky. =-=
I was like @-@
Even the boy said that so.
This place haunted one ah???
But don't know why I din felt anything spooky...
Suddenly heard hubby voice.
Came by ask me to sleep downstair to accompany him.
He say they don't wanna sleep, only him.
Swt....
Downstair also got ghost meh?
Headed downstair and sleep.
But hubby keep talking and talking coz he's drunk.
Ask me to sleep so I tried but when I almost fall asleep, he asked me am I sleeping then keep talking.
=-=
Then at last, no sound from him d...

15/11/09
Till morning, Hafiz woke up and found that he is sleeping outside the room.
Haha...
Everyone must be wondering why there's a guy with sleeping outside with a boxer.
Hafiz is OD.
Then everyone prepare to go back KK, and Hafiz is still sleeping.
Roof yelled his name and he is like got shocked and jump up. LOL
Reached KK, we went to Warisan to have our lunch.
Yummy fried rice I got there...
LeManila, the cafe name.
Try their food there if anyone of you went to Warisan.
Finish lunch, Hafiz fetch me back to hotel and extand the check out time for me so I can pack my things and shower too.
While I am having shower, Hafiz and hubby sleep.
Hafiz sleep at couch, got bed but he sleep at couch.
So I cover him up with blanket and hubby too.
They look so tired...
I'm done with my packing and waited them to wake up.
Hafiz woke up and take shower while hubby too lazy to shower.
=-=
After that, we check out an headed to Philiphine Market and eat mee goreng.
Fuiyoh, only RM3.50 we can get a XXL mee goreng.
One plate, 2ppl's meal.
=-=
But four of us shared cos just wanna tried their food.
Finish there, we headed to 1Borneo.
Not for shopping but walking around to find New York New York.
Haha!
Hafiz hungry...
We got split up coz me and hubby walk down escalator while they went up back.
LOL...
Then we lost them.
We walk too slow d...
Aih, suddenly my PMS 'attack' me.
LOL...
Din bring any extra so went to buy at pharmacy.
At night, tummy hurt d... =(
Maybe drink rootbeer+float when having meal at New York New York.
Big burger we had.
Hafiz look like not having enough wanna order but 4of us full d.
Pity him...
Time to go airport to check in...
Hubby look so emo. =(
Then our flight got delayed due to raining heavily.
Only delay 10minutes.
Called bro to pick me up at KL Sentral but can't get him so I called mom.
Aik, mom work so she say ask dad to fetch...
=D
Luckily... My saviour.
We got into plane, I tried to sleep.
Very very very sleepy but it's not comfortable.
Aih...
Leaving KK, leaving hubby... *broken heart*
Reached LCCT, and went to sleep at bus.
Pity daddy.
Waited me at KL Sentral since 11.30p.m till 1a.m.
Then had supper with mom and dad at mamak...
Got nasi lemak. Yummy~

And for today, I'm still sleepy.
Raining nonstop now.
Missing my hubby.
He texted me asked about my tummy, not me!
Yer...
He only care bout my tummy.
Chiew, emo turn level 15 d since he sayang my tummy only.
Not level 10 d...
Hmpf!


No comments: