Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

I am not able to understand you for now...

Last night barbecue was going very well...
Lots of people show up especially some of them which I did not expect to see them here. =)
I only get to see them when Chinese New Year.

Took a lot photos by me and my bro. Some of it was me and my cousin sis camwhoring at the balcony of mine after barbecue ends.
It's been a long time we did not camwhoring together coz she was busy working with another cousin sis of us. Miss the moment so much.

I don't know what am I busy about for whole week.
Relatives overnight here for few days. Help aunt to cut potatoes, cut onions and cook curry chicken.
I am afraid of cooking stuff due to last incident especially hot boiled water.
Due to helping, I did not spend much time with him.

I can say, I miss him so much. Every where I go, there must be someone pass by me which makes me misunderstand that it was him.
But no matter how, I know he still being so far away from me.
So it is so impossible for me to meet him here in K.L.

Again for today. As relatives always here, makes me being so stressful.
I don't know why is it always happen.
Till then, I get emo over everyone.
I remember I was having a nightmare when they're here.
I shouted and my maid got shocked as she turns on the light and check up on me.
She worried that I might sleep walking, got fall down somewhere because she saw me sleep walking before...Twice.
Tho today all of them went back, the side effect still here.
I got emo over him because he did not reply me... And now he is emo over me.
Yay me for doing that. =-= and I hate myself so much for being hot tempered.

Anyway, now he knows the feeling when he emo someone, turns up I got pissed off.

I'm worried bout my health. Why?
My PMS late for 5days. 5days! What happen and I don't know.
What to do and I don't know.

Tomorrow will be going to 1 Utama with Kristine and Christine might turns up meeting me there after she done her mission. Hope to see her there. =)
I'm going 1 Utama to buy presents for dearie friends. =)

*the end*

No comments: