Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A day with darling Christine

Beside a day with darling Christine, there is another guy, Leonard a.k.a Dranoel. (edited twice for his name =-=)
Suppose to hang out with Kristine but she turns up have to follow her dad to buy something so I called Christine. =)
3 of us keep laughing nonstop, thanks to both of them keep teasing each other.
Christine bought a lot of pressie while I just bought some.
Present from darling Christine and I bought her Vincce shoe~
While buying the shoe, I fall in love with a heel.
Look so b-e-a-u-tiful!
Kinda regret that I did not bought it straight away.
But it's alright... Buy it next time. =)

I can't find present for Yannie Yan, Mandy and others... X-X
I only got for Rachel... How am I going to give it to her??? :S
Tomorrow going to enrol with darling Christine.
She's going for her summer school and I'm going for my first term.
Adui... Dah tua baru start first term. =-=
Merry Christmas in advanced, everyone~^-^