Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sini sana, merata tempat...

Got no idea for title so I type it in Bahasa to make it a little bit different...
My title is about I have been going 5places today with darling Christine.
First stop, Metropolitan because she wanna sign up for her summer school till then we head to Taylors. Why do I have to go there larh!!! =-=
Thanks to darling to help me questioning the caunselor. =P
All my mind was food because I am way too hungry and I couldn't even think that much.
Till then, we head to my beloved lepak place to have our so called lunch at 5pm++? LOL
We had Nando's and chatted till 7p.m++.
We headed back as she wanna fetch her baby, Raghunesh and called him.
Isk isk...
Her baby say that we don't have to accompany him Puchong and she got angry... So we turn to Hartamas Square for shesha... Didn't take much as the Apple taste awfull. =-=
I hate that smell same goes to Christine. She almost mabuk on the spot.
We left there early and next destination, Desa Park City for chit chat session.
Bought drinks and snacks and headed to park and she wanted a better place, not under some "jungle alike" places as she worried iguana/cockroaches/lizard appears. =-=
So we walk damn far away. T-T
I'm so tired and exhausted and thirsty~~~
End up sitting at staircase at the end of park.
Still ok lar... Not the first time also. =P

Lotsa place to go...
I hope she won't get bored of me as we keep hanging out nowadays and she some more say that keep hanging out with same person will get bored. T-T
I'll be eliminated by her soon. xD
Tomorrow might be hanging out again but not for a long time as I have to clean my new house again due to bro having barbecue with friends. Not again.... *zzzz*

Tomorrow, hubby is coming back to KL. =)
Can't wait to see him on Friday. =D
Where to hang?? Pavillion? Midvalley??

Just exchange present with bro.
He chosed Starbucks Mug. =-= it suppose to be someone else present but he don't want the chocolate that I bought for him. *&^%$#
Nah, nvm.... I got Kampai limited edition. =)

Well, got to go... Goodnight~ ^-^

No comments: