Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

I am a naive girl

Sorry for not updating my blog due to no privacy place because aunt and 2cousins bro is here for holiday till Monday.
I prefer to blog when there is no on disturbing me cause it will distract my attention except MSN.
Why? Because MSN got no voice bla bla-ing at my ears and I can reply them later. But of course the sounds of online and new message is quite annoying...

Tomorrow, erk... I mean tonight cause is already 2.am which means today is 20th of December, mom is organising barbecue at new house.
She invited neighbours, her siblings and bro friends. Mine?
I did not invited as I think it is not a big deal. I don't know why mom is organising barbecue.

Talking bout new house. We went to Ikea to bought some furniture and assemble it on Friday.
Only me and my dad assemble. Don't thinks that my dad is disable and he can't do anything.
He did help me a lot in assembling the couches and glass shelf.
We did not manage to done it all because we did not take our lunch but only breakfast and dad need to work at night.
3 hours to done 2 seated couch, foot stop (don't know what does it called) and one glass shelf.
The glass shelf took quite long time because it is damn heavy and I'm quite hungry at that time.
The next day, mom say do not assemble the left over furniture because according to uncle from neighbour says our bedroom paint got problem and need to fix.
I did not manage to find the "cacat-ness" =-=
Adui... Now need to wait again.
Guess will be moving in next month.

Ahh, 5 days left for Christmas... Going 1U soon to buy present!!!
On 25, a day with hubby. 26, will half day with Mandy for window shopping and dinner.
Then next month, shopping with her for CNY clothes.
Yay~

*the end*

No comments: