Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hangout day...

Receive a call today from someone who is trying to trick me using Christine phone.
Unfortunately, she failed to do so... xD
You guys can't trick me, yo... I still remember your voice although it has been almost 2years we did not met.

Well, 4 of us, Kelvin, Kimberly and Christine went to Desa Park City for drinking session.
We do talk about schooling times, where Kelvin reminds me that I was holding my pencil case to defense my chest from a bunch of girl which is perverted. xD
My schooling time is kinda perverted that's why Christine's brain is corrupted.
Told her to use anti virus but she never listen to me. =P
Kelvin's breast is swollen after Kimberly punch him. Maybe~
She never have a good feeling towards other guys except her boy. LOL

We got our girls talk session over Kimberly's place after Kelvin left us due to her sister birthday.
It's been a long time that I did not step into her house. Can't even recall when was the last time.
Anyway, thanks for the laughing session too which makes me keep laughing...

Anyway, when we'll be hanging out again??? Soon??? =3
Kimberly having her exam right now so, I wanna wish her all the best.
Good luck yea~~~
And also enjoy your 'eat wind' at Beijing. xD

Love ya'll!!

*the end*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice to meet u too...
may i know who is this?