Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas is over and here comes the New Year

Went to One Utama just now with one of another bestie of mine, Mandy!
She apparently did not forget about our date!
=)
Well, as you can see in the above picture with 3 items and all is given by her to me.
Thank you~~~ *hearts*
And I asked her to choose X'mas gift as I am way too lazy to headache bout gifts to friends like I asked darling Christine to choose but she denied. Always....
Soon she gonna receive a surprise from me for her birthday. Ngek ngek ngek~~

This week been really busy as I keep hanging out with darling Christine then hubby and darling Mandy.
Parent start mumble at me d... Whooopsy~ x-x
So I will be at home whole day and then probably Monday out again for my enrolment as I did not register myself on that day because I totally forget about my SPM cert.
Aih....

Pity hubby not feeling today... =(
Tu la, keep chilling at midnight till morning... Don't wanna rest at home...
This morning still can go Setapak chill...
And tomorrow back Subang to accompany his buddy, Hafiz~

Wonder what is Christine doing now..... *hmmm* =P

No comments: