Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas yow~~

Shopping kills my leg!!!!
I hate shopping with boy. Why?
When you asked them "where you wanna go now?" and they'll say "I don't know"
Why am I so silly asking him where he wanna head to? =-=
Never ever bring your boy to shopping unless you accompany him shopping.
We can bring our boy but with our girls too else you'll end up bringing your cash which taken out by ATM machine back home.
So I'm saving money awaiting for my girls to get their pays out till then we will be go for SHOPPING!

Tomorrow night might be having dinner with one of my sis, Mandy. =)
But I don't know will she work till forget that we have a date for tomorrow...

Yes!! At last I won't be bored to death for few weeks before my term start!
Bought Cleo Magazine just now right after hubby went back to Pavi as I back to my sis place.

Do you believe in horoscope reading???
I do... =) No matter good sign or bad sign, I still do believe...

I'm in love again....♥

No comments: