Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Updates

27 December


Doing nothing for whole day but at night, bro took me out for dinner and L4D again. =-=
I got no choice so I have to follow him because he took me out and Aaron don't let me to go home.

Anyway, having much fun using Spitter and Smoker.



28 December


Did not online for whole day except midnight.
What did I do? - Assembling my furniture. Closet and bed frame with dad.
Got pizza as dinner and burger Ramlee for supper.
Kinda complicated when we try to assemble the closet. Mistake, twice.

Is not easy to assemble the closet.
Now my hand is rough and my waist is pain as I got backache and I'm not allowed to carry heavy stuff, but I still have to due to bro busy working.
Finally, I made my decision to cut my fingernails.
Tho kinda heart broken because is not that easy to keep my nail long but kinda annoying when I assemble those furniture and it is too long as it will easily break.
I hate cutting my fingernails.
I have to use half an hour to manicure myself.



29 December

Great, body ache....
This morning, cousin sis asked me to wake up just to shift the car as someone outside is repairing the wire which connect the electricity and phone line. DOn't know which one they're trying to fix.
Can't she just look what are they doing and shift the car by herself? =-=
I can't even go back to sleep.. Is not that easy for me to sleep.......... Aihz....

So, took my shower and darling Christine drop by to pass me my SPM cert. Thanks and sorry for being so troublesome.
Went to text Ariz and ask him go Taylor.
Firstly before I date him, he was like EMO till then I ajak him, his emotional changed in no time.
See how obvious is him?
Went to buy lunch for parent and maid then drop by lamp shop to fix the lamp as I broke it yfew days ago. Damn clever right?

It's my first time driving to Taylor and Seri Gombak.
Damn far. =-=
First time driving that far.
Registered myself and seriously, I hate the photo for my student id. =-=
Look so dumb. Can't they just use the picture which I supplied them???

After registration, we headed to 1U with Hafiz~~~~ ^-^
We watched Sherlock Holmes. Nice movie. =)
After movie, yam cha session at Selayang with, erk, what his name again? x-x
Sorry, can't remember. Nyanyuk d.... =(
After yam cha session, send both of them to another mamak stall at Seri Gombak.
Then go back, alone. Kinda scary for me driving to a place which I'm not often use to go.
Have to keep looking for road sign and I don't like driving at late night.
So I reach home safe and sound. =)
Yay me....

*the end*

No comments: