Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Stupid

Stupid exam ever!
What the heck is this exam about?
I don't even know why am I taking this course!
Very first question, catch your mind d.
WTF!!!
Give a company name, quantity needed and each quantity different job.
Asked to create item and bla bla bla.
Everyone scratching head and I am hardly able to catch the question.
I'm late some more.
=-=
Luckily wasn't waste a lot of time to understand the question.
Then, I don't know what the hell I was doing.
Sell my goods to other company and I recorded it.
KNS!!!
Waste a lot of time on that question till I found which company I sold it too!!!
~-~
Luckily able to catch the other question.
Now I am wondering will I pass it.



Went to watch movie with bro, Shawn and Rachel today.
Firstlt, took Shawn and Rachel to bro working place, NineToNine Saloon.
Both of them got hair dye while I have to wait till Monday got my hair do.
~.~
Actually going movie with Jessica and Iris but dunno what happen to me, got nyanyuk fast and I dunno why Shawn ask me to take him to bro saloon and I say ok.
Then around 6, I think, Jessica texted me and I called my bro for his saloon address coz Shawn got GPS so it will help him to took him there without me.
So I get myself dress up and texted Jessica.
Then, they said that not going anymore. @-@
Ngehhh~~
I was like a block not moving thinking but blank.
But din blame them coz I'm the one who blur-ing.
Then I called Shawn that I be GPS.
So after hair doing, went to 1Utama to buy MJ This Is It ticket.
Ofcoz faster buy lor, later no ticket how???
Bought for 4th November, 7pax.
Then I called Iris coz also wanted to watch.
So I buy 2tickets on 7th November for them.
Also buy today's ticket, Pandorum.
Think this is how it's spelled. =S
I don't even know what movie I'm watching coz bro bought the ticket.
Haha, till half way when the main character say Pandorum only I realised the movie name Pandorum.
Nice movie.
Bro got freaked out coz there was an advertisement for Phobia 2.
He was too focus on chit chatting with Shawn till when he look at the scream, at the same time the ghost appear and screamed.
Feels like wanted to watch the Phobia 2 but it seems quite creepy and horrifying and decided myself not to watch.
But just dunno why, only this horror movie I don't wanna watch.
Maybe it was too terrifying me.
Yes, I admit I am scare of ghost but I did nothing wrong soooo, why should I afraid of it?
I scare because it cames out from no where and with the scary face looking at you.
Chieww...

Don't know why lately I'm quite moody.
Tho I laughed and so on, still after a while, back to moody.
Doesn't felt like my ownself.
Maybe tired or maybe wheather bad makes me bad too.

Anyway, another day has passed.
Cheers~~
=/
I know, I'm lame...
Just ignore my mood, k?
Don't let my mood spoil your mood too.
Tata~~

No comments: