Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Exam...

Buu... =(
Tomorrow exam for MYOB.
I wonder why I took tis course.
Mangkuk betul.
Arh, haven't study yet.
Must study right after finish this post.
Actually nothing much to say for today.
Just created another blog. =)
It is for fun but I won't be talking bout hubby here d.
All about hubby will be transfer to the new blog.
So here will be talking about me, myself and I.
The second thing was, I realised my coughing disease is getting worst.
This morning woke up cough and evening time also cough.
So, twice coughing.
Ahhh~
Haven't tell my mom about this yet.
Don't know how to tell her bout this.
I have been 'visit' doctor so much in this year.
Haven't get my Hepatisis A injection yet.
Only cleared Hepatisis B and Cervical Cancer dunno what.
Ngeh, still remember getting both injection in the same time.
Both hand can't lift up.
The injection for prevent cervical cancer is quite hurt when the liquid was pumped into my muscle.
Guys, get some medical check up yea.
What I mean is, healthy life is better than getting sick.
You don't like sick, get injection and do regularly exercise.
=)
Drink plenty of water atleast 8glass of water per day.
Eat fruits and vegie too.



Oops, talking bout food got me hungry d..
Haven't took my dinner yet.
Tata~~ ^^

No comments: