Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lucky & Sunny Day

Today went to Seremban to visit my 6th aunt coz long time never went to visit her house and trying to fiz the problem of the pc.
So, I dun wanna talk bout that pc today.
Was on the way, I was listening to OneFm and they're giving away Lenka album.
Only the 8person who send in the text get the album.
I've been craving for that CD for a long time..
So I send the text out and waited for the response.
That time, Suki was on air. *hearts*
Love her voice so much.
Okay, half way above Serdang, dad felt something wrong at the car engine sound and the warning of battery boz appear.
So, mom called help from 6th aunt husband.
Haha, then uncle called 8th uncle to help coz 8th uncle was nearby.
While waiting unc., I got a call from unknown number.
Haha, Suki called me and congratz to me that I won Lenka album.
I don't know what to say anymore. ^-^
I am extremely excited over about it even I forget my house address.
Anyway, thanks to Suki and thanks to OneFm and Sony Music. ^-^
Yay~~~

Okay, back to dad's car story.
Fuiyoh!!
Damn hot lor!
Aih, luckily unc reach as fast as possible.
I din even got my breakfast nor lunch after I woke up at 12.
After unc. finish fixing that car for us, we saw Ferrari and Lamborghini racing.
Red Ferrari, my fav color and yellow Lamborghini.
Wonder how did they work hard to buy that car.
Damn rich.
Envy lor...
But my Myvi is still fine tho is not the newest SE.
First edition of Myvi SE.
Pick-up cantik jek, race mati coz I too love my car till I dun like to step on the accelerator hardly.
Dunno why I prefer manual car.
Nice to race. xD

Okay, I got to go now.
Take my shower.
Very hot here.
=)
Bye~
Love OneFM forever!!!!

No comments: