Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Long long long day to go...

Aih, this week gonna be home alone.
So I have to look toward something so I won't be bored.
Hmm, let see...
Help cousin sis at Sg Wang?
Aih, can't lar....
Busy at night... =P

Aih, next week, back to old company...
Should I go back???
I got no excuses to reject it.
No promotion also, why should I go back?
If go back, more pimples growing.
Why should I suffer there?
Get scolded by nonsense customer.
Actually this company got not working etique.
All of them including me.
Why?
They don't have buffer stock and they got did not order the parts earlier.
So, all get fucked by GM.
No stock, no repair so all ppl complain.
Who got the blame?
Spare Part Department.
Ya ya, spare part department did not do the job, this and that etc etc.
Yes, we are not a responsible.
Oii, hello..
EQ only selling the parts and the WHOLE MALAYSIA only taken care by 3ppls.
What do you think?
EQ is big big big international COMPANY ah?
Keep on dreaming la.
No part what to do?
Throw your appliances away and BUY A NEW ONE LAH!
If you need something efficiency, use traditional way la.
Use hand to wash clothes, use kettle to boil water, use pot to cook rice and so on.
(how come I haven't back there already so EMO? =-= )
Anyway, if I go back, someone will mumble me... =)

Alright, yesterday I went to do rebonding.
Haha~~
Actually I want perm but bro say I will complain har not keep in place.
=-=
Duhh, fine.
Just straighten it then.
Right, now 3days cannot wash hair but I'm going to wash it tomorrow.
Should I dye my hair???
Don't know what color to go for.
Yee~
Aih, make the decision after X'mas lah... =)

No comments: