Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

No title so Untitled

Someone just asked me this morning is my special one is chinese or non chinese.
I say non chinese and again he say,
"haha...u can accept a non chinese bf?rarely c nowday wo..can i knw wat thing attract u? :Pbeing so 38~"
=-=
I stun at the screen for 10 seconds and I replied yes.
What so attracting me about him is his personality.
=)
This morning I sleep like pig, but phone calls woke me up.
Lots of ppl call me.
=-=
1st, my beloved colleague.
Asked me to go back EQ coz the supervisor had been fired.
Nyuu, I will back but not now.
Then hubby text.
Then Iris called me to go Quattro.
The last, cousin sis.
=-=
Mom cari gaduh again
Dunno is I'm the one who started it or she
Suddenly she use loud voice to talk to me
Make me moody again
I'm having PMS now and she add more charcoal to light up my flame
Now damn "heng"
*&^%$%^&*

No comments: