Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Losing faith in everyone

Again as usual.
Promises are meant to break.
This time is different.
No promises but suddenly felt like everyone couldn't be trusted.
Including me, myself.
ZzzZzz...
No idea what happen to me these few days.
Yea, I'm having 'journey' now.
No icy-drinks.
Thinking if I drink too much, what will happen next?
Mom asking me not to drink so much Coca F***ing Cola.
Why?
Diabetis. =-=
WTF!
I din drink everyday also.
Is not like I need it so much unless I'm craving for soft drinks.
Went to help out cousin sis work become everyday work.
=-=
Shit.
Today been standing more than sitting.
PMS some more striking me having back bone pain.
Dunno wanna bend down or what.
That place got lots of mini cockroaches.
HATE!!
When I'm having my Chicken Rice, there's a cockroache wanna jump into my bento.
KNN!
Luckily din jump, or else whole chicken rice tak payah makan d.
T_T
Feeling unsecure eating there.
Then I continue eating and keep watching out for cockroaches.
Yer, there's one cockroache crawl at my leg.
AHHHHHH!!! NBE!
Luckily I din scream, or else everyone will look at me watching wtf I'm doing.
Yerrr....
I asked bro-in-law to buy some poison to kill them.
=-=
I know it's cruel but scaring me to death is more cruel.
There are plenty of them, I'm only me.
T_T
I hate cockroaches.
SOB!!!
Yesterday accompany cousin sis to buy corset.
Walao eh, cost RM60++ after discount for 1.
=-=
Born baby damn ma fan.
=-=
Have to eat lotsa protein, e.g fish and vegies.
Cannot drink milo and coffee even tea and icy drinks and no soft drinks.
Plenty of plain water and SOYA BEAN.
Cannot eat fried foods, spicy food and seafood.
KNN.
I can't survive for 9months lor...
All this food forbidden coz for baby good sake.
Baby will look cute, fair skin and healthy.
What to do?
Have to lor...
Some more after born, got big BIG tummy.
Have to spend money to buy corset.
What to do?
Later husband complain we look fugly. (fat+ugly)
After cousin sis giving birth, she still keep provoke me and my sis to have baby.
LOL.
Neh, useless one la.
Both of us still young, so stop provoking us k???
Wait lar, 6years maybe.
Ahhh, going back to EQ soon.
Missing lots of my colleagues there eventho I hate my job.
"Hello Spare Part"
Maybe this time return, my dialouge different d.
"Hello, Exact Quality. Good morning. I'm Amanda. What can I help you?"
I might modify it into,
"Hello, Exact Quality. Good watever time is it. I'm someone so what you want?"
Nice right?I know.
Yay me.
Lol...
I just saw my cat gone crazy.
It's unusual thing she do.
Suddenly shock and meow me.
=-=
Dreaming kot.
Okay, back to my job.
Azizi called me on Friday which I tot is Hafiz.
Luckily I din ask him izzit Hafiz.
Scared me off tot something happen to Ariz.
=-=
Mangkuk...
"Hello, is this Susu?"
*wtf??*
"Tak pergi celebrate Deepavali ke?"
"Tak... Nape?"
"Tanya saje, you tau saya siapa?"
"Tak, er.... Saravana? xD"
"Apa???"
"erk, who are you?"
"Azizi sini la, Amanda"
=____=
Malu betul.
How I know it's Azizi...
Laaaa.....
It's my time to sleep.
I was about to off to my wonderland early coz tomorrow have to wake up damn early.
=-=
Why?
Bro-in-law want to take MyKid card for his son.
Then I have to park my car near that place coz tml got class.
He used to fetch me and sis to work for them.
Nice right?
RM40 per day include fetch and meals.
But I din ask for salary except sis.
I just work for fun.
In fact, I want them to save the money for their son.
Owh, lovely baby they got.
Post the pic later k?
=3
Ohkay, gtg now.
Night guys.
.................................................
...........................................
..................................
...........................
.......................
..................
.............
.........
.....
..
.
___00000___00000___*~*~*~*~*~*~*
__0000000V0000000__*~*H*~*A*~*
__0000 OOOO 00000__*~*U*~*~R*~*
___00000OO00000___*~*B*~*~*I*~*~*~*~*~*je t'aime*~*~*~*
____00000000000___*~*B*~*~*Z*~*
______0000000_____*~*Y*~*~*~*
________000______*~*~*~*~*~*~*
_________0_______*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wanna sleep but still into a mood of being sweet to him
Aih...
=-=
What to do..
Miss him and trying cheering him up.
Is my will.
=)
Don sad kay?
Mwah~
Bonne nuit, hubby.
Reves doux.

No comments: