Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm truely seeking for your forgiveness...

I felt so bad for what I've just said today.
I'm too rude and I am really regret for what I've said.
I don't mean it and not even mean to say that.
I'm too lousy at making jokes, maybe...
This is my second time that I hurt you again.
I'm really sorry for what I've done.
Now my heart was just for only one.
I don't know when will this relationship last longer.
But I'll try my best to maintain it.
No matter what you are, your shape, your appearance, you are still you.
No matter how far you are, my love for you will still remain the same, maybe even more.
No matter what mood I am, having PMS or whatever negative, I try my best not to ignore you, hurt you or anything.
I just want you to know, I'm serious in everything now especially in a relationship.
I don't wanna bring any regrets from the past.
Tho I always think how stupid I am for letting a best guy in my life from the past.
I was to picky that time, some more at the age of 15-17.
What I wish now for them is to found a better life partner.
I'm sucks. =-=
Dear Melon,
What I say about today that when it hurts your feeling, I was just trying to provoke you.
I wanted you to say something sweet, but it turns out to be a nightmare.
I don't know you're having PMS like I did.
:S
No, you shouldn't say sorry.
I'm the one should say sorry.
I'm truely asking for your forgiveness.
je suis désolé
Not sorry for hurting ex.
Tuesday night, I hurt my ex badly. (yea, I'm mean)
I know he was sobbing but I must do so to let him know my heart was belongs to him anymore.
He never understand.
How can you hurt someone badly till your partner gave up on you, only then you appreciate them?
Anyhow, once I gave up on you, everything is over.
Tho there was a second chance, it will not work it out.
I know that so I wouldn't take any risk to have second chance but I won't gave you a chance coz there is no you in my world.
You don't know how much I hated you when you treat me like a piece of paper.
Draw on it with a pen and when there's no space left for you to draw anymore and when you saw there's a note book which you can draw as much as you can so you need a time to choose whether which one is better to be draw on.
But too much time you have taken to decide, no matter how much liquid paper you used to erase, there's still a mark on it.
Till then the paper expose to air and time, it has become yellowish paper and flew away by the blow of wind.
I'm not angry that the appearance of note book.
I'm angry because you treat me as spare part.
You should know once you chose me as your life partner, you shouldn't decide again unless you dump me.
I thought that you understand me.
I gave you lots of chances eventho you keep hurting me.
I had enough giving you chances coz you never appreciate it.
I always apologize to you and I mean it.
But you?
You only say sorry but did you mean it?
Is too late for you to apologize.
No matter how sincere you are, you'll never got the key to my heart.
You never know, I cry by myself every night.
You never know how much I needed you when I'm down.
You never show up yourself.
Your distance getting far.
So what I can say now is goodbye.

No comments: