Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Flash back

Wonder what is my mood for tomorrow?
Will be helping my cousin sister to work at Sg.Wang, like last time.
Will I be daydreaming?
Aih, working there remind me of Melon.
Remind me what I was doing there then someone bump infront of me which I was thought a customer.
I'm working there and he ajak me for lunch then shopping.
=-=
Keep poking my tattoo.
Show me magic trick.
Kononnye...
Lame la your trick.
Aih, miss you so much...
Text you, no response.
Coz you're sleeping.
Having a little sweet nap and turns out to be goodnight and sweet dreams.
Just don't know why these few days got no mood to blog.
Just suddenly went empty.
Maybe otak dah berkarat kot...
So, must go out to fresh up my mind.
Then Friday, maybe get to blog with rubbish again like usual.
Nyek nyek nyek.
Then all of you will read and read and read.
Eyes goes from left to right and keep repeating.
Look like sotong.
Haha...
=)
Getting back to tamagotchi now.
I name him, Dessert.
Band name, Kanasai.
Coz all character really look like shit.
xD
One is ghost and another two "pet pet" mouth.
Jessica will laugh when she read this.
See, you're smiling now.
Pity her and Triny coz next week, both of them work for whole Malaysia as customer service.
So, if anyone is looking for a job, CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY!!!
I need 1 spare part admin clerk and 1 customer service.
So do call me for more info k?
Don't worry, is very easy.
All you have to do is to data type and pick up the phone calls.
=)
Easy???
Only weekdays and working hour is 8.30 to 6.00pm.
Salary, I taktao~~
For part-time, 1day RM50 and Saturday (if needed) RM80.
=)
Nice?
I used to work as part time there but I work everyday.
For spare part admin clerk, I'll teach.
Don't worry, it's easy to learn.
Okay, I gotta go now.
Tomorrow have to wake up so so early and I wanna meet my Melon at the Stamford Bridge, I think.
=P
Dead Chelsea fan.
Everyday football... etc etc...
^-^
il est si mignon.
Aimez-vous, melon

2 comments:

sheep.story said...

hahahah
I am laughing right now
pity us la...
got 2 new guy came in dy
and....
younger than us
haha

Unknown said...

work as wat???
spare part or cust serv or RCN?