Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lazy, but insist to...

Just don't know why I'm getting more addicted into blog and taking picture.
But I'm so lazy with the uploading thingy.
Yerrr~~~
Eventhough it just took about few seconds and the rest is waiting, I don't wanna touch it.
=-=
I know, I'm lazy...

Ohkay~
3 more days to go...
I'm leaving EQ.
=(
I'll miss everyone there...
Don't worry, I'll come back to lunch with you guys!
Today went dinner with one of the salesman from Kuching, William.
Everyone complain that he's very annoying guy. LOL.
I do think so too.
=P
While awaiting for Jessica, I was too hungry and I mooncake appears in my mind.
Is Doraemon mooncake with mango flavour.
Is a gift from my friend~
First time receive mooncake from friend.
Lol, I'm so "par lia".
See, so kawaii~~
Tak sampai hati nak potong...
But still have to coz hungry so I took a picture of it.
"car head picture"
LOL~

The ingredient...
Don't know what paste but I know there is few slices of mango in it.

Okay, back to my dinner story with William.
We decided to have our dinner at Green Town which is located at Brem Mall.
We went to fetch Iris and went to Brem Mall, and eat then balik.
On the way back home, 3 of us saw sushi.
YAY~~
Terus langgar masuk. xD
Pick our favourite sushi and pay.
Very cheap coz 50% discount.
LOL...

Look delicious isn't it?
Didn't get to try all coz bro ate almost 80% of it.
=-=

I wore my new t-shirt.
Can't wait to wear it...
I bought it coz HE loves football, especially Chelsea.
^-^
Tho is male "M" size.
No female size, so have to buy male size lor~~

Nice??
I love it. =P

Okay guys...
Miruku is tired d, eyes wanna close ler...
So, goodnight and sweet dreams . =P

No comments: