Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Night market...


Went to night market with Kaz and Angel just now.
Actually went for dinner with a bunch of friends but then cancel.
=-=
So we went for night market.
Kaz treat me Mango Tango with a Doraemon figurine.
Will try it out tomorrow.
Thanks!! ^-^

We headed to mamak to have our dinner.
After finish dinner, we go walk night market.
Angel looking for smelly tofu.
So, hunt for smelly tofu.
While waiting Angel to buy smelly tofu, me and Kaz hunt for sandals.
=P
It was my idea to buy a sandal coz I hate my current sandal so much!
Just dunno white loathe it.
I buy white+red while Kaz chose white+black.



This is it.
It suppose to be red but it looks like pink coz of the phone camera effect.

We walked whole market there, even some of the place walked twice.
xP
So, we decided to go back...
On the half way, I saw a wall sticker with lot of cats!
Without thinking much, I just bought it.
What?~?~
RM3 only mah~~
=P


My cat, Asumi, very "keh poh" 1.
Whenever there's a new thing, she'll do her job.
Kastam check. xD


Even she sit on it.
Hello, it's not a carpet la, mangkuk...

Aih...
Besok balik kerja~~~
Lazy ah~
But it's just for last week.
Then I'll back to my own free time~~
Then Ariz don't have to worry I'm busy or get scolded by miserable customer~
Last week to go~

Now my bro and his buddy bully-ing Aaron.
It's his birthday tomorrow, my bro decided to treat him to Station-One but he don't want.
LOL~
Force people one.
xD
Pity lah~

No comments: