Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

D-E-licious Italianies

Aih, don't why my mom chose a clumsy maid...
Already told her not to chose but she insist to.
By looking at the photo, I lost my appetite.
Look so old, like my mom sister.
Aih, next Friday, send her back then wait for a new maid again.
Now I have to clean up the ceiling fan since she is.... short.
My mom box that contains stock have been teared coz of her.
Again, short problem.
She pull and then *zap*.
=-=
Aih~
Have to help my mom next Saturday onward.
I'm cool with it coz I don't have to PICK UP any calls anymore.
Dunno have to work for how many weeks.
Waiting new maid come, have to teach her from the beginning.
Again, aih...
Why there's none of them stay 1?
That's why I don't like a maid which has kids.
Keep missing their children and worry.
Yerr...
Yesterday went to 1 Utama with Jessica and Iris.
We had our lunch at Italianies.
Cool, our favorite, clams...
Yummy.
Then we had pasta and cheezy pizza.
So D-E-licous!!
So then we head to carpark.
STOP!
Jessica went to NoSe to look at wedges, heels and etc etc.
So she bought a bling bling one.
Eeee~
Envy coz she get to buy and I'm not.
She got her pay out early than me.
So I can't buy lo...
Okay, after that we went to Ikano.
They took me to Brand's Shop.
I think that's the name.
3pieces of T-shirt for only RM50.
They took 5pieces and I, 2pieces.
Okay, then we go to have Starbucks.
Have a chit chat then headed to Desa Park City.
We date again, next week go there to play kite.
OMG!!
Did I say next week?!
WTF!!!
I work...
T-T
Yer....
Have to tell them later.
Oh-kay...
After Desa ParkCity, we headed back home.
Till 10p.m, we went to Hartamas Square for shesha and me, dinner.
=P
Ah~~
Tonight got Liverpool vs Chelsea.
Alright, gotta stop here for now.
Have to wipe the ceiling fan and get myself clean.
College friends ask me out to night market.
Wee~~~
^-^
Bye~~

2 comments:

sheep.story said...

yer
have to work
then have to postpond dy?
pity~~
can u find ur alternative way to fix ur kite?
LOL

Unknown said...

yea, postpone 1st lor...
no alternative way d...
the part have been discontinue. xD
no la, i dunno...
hard to find same long batang.
i have go spare part store korek later.
=P