Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oh my goodness!


Haven't receive my pay out and I went to shopping with Jessica and Iris.
The worst is, I'm the one who ajak Jessica first.
I just want to buy new tooth brush but three of us started to shop after I bought my tooth brush at guardian.
We went to Food & Tea to have our dinner, then we go to Etude House to buy some nail color.
Aiyoyo, the sales-girl to professional, keep intro this and that.
I only wanted to buy one nail color but she promote so much things to us.
Makes me buy so much things.
1 nail color, 1 top coat and 1 nail remover which we just place our finger into the bottle and roll.
Smells so sweet.
=3
I just straight away buy without thinking the total price.
^^
But I'm so happy about the free gift and sticker.
Free gift is just a file which got leng zai to see but too bad it's is not my beloved "fruit".
Then the sticker, aih...
Need to collect 3 stickers only got free gift.
Slow slow wait luh~
Not always shop for fun.
No time shop also...
See what I have bought with RM50 including my dinner...


...................
...........
....
V


Ok...
It's our drink.
Quite tasty~ =)

Aih...
Dunno where did he go...
Din reply my text even msn...
Call him only pick up.
Yer~~

Today got new colleague.
Female and is a Malay.
Aih...
Have to teach her all of my jobs.
I think I should just write down every step into a paper and pass it to her.
I hate teaching lar~
I bet she'll quit her job in one month.
Haha!!
Aih...
Hurt my finger when I pack my customer stuff.
=(
It wasn't so hurt but when I look at it, bulu roma pun naik.
Few holes on it.
Yer~~

Yay~
Shopping this Saturday!!
^^
Also my facial wash~
Nyuuu~~










No comments: