Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Third...

Again I see my colleagues receiving their pay slip and smile like Mickey Mouse.
Everyone look how much they got paid but heartache to see some of the money "di potong" for EPF, Sosco and so on.
=-=
All started to go for Mc Donald soon.
One of my colleague came to me and ask me to go to Mc Donald. T-T
Mc Donald... How to go since I haven't got my cheque yet??
Sob...
I asked her to wait.
Haha!
Haiz...
Have to wait till next week.
Yer...
=(
Always I'm the last to get my cheque.
I think this month pay out is more than last 2months.
Work O-T and din take leave.
So hardworking.
LOL~
Now I can't wait to quit that miserable job.
Haiz...
Have to wait for a week.
><
Felt like time flowing slowly like snail going or I can say it's slower than snail.
Aih...
I must sleep now.
Cannot tahan d...
Black head and pimples started to pop and my Dermedex finish.
Must have my facial wash at Adonis this Saturday d...
=3
Can't wait for it.
><
I felt so bad...
Truely bad.
I read every word of 'it', I felt like I'm the one who make 'it' and 'it' worst.
Yer...
Dun wanna say who is them.
Aihz.........

No comments: