Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Q&A from someone... Family...

A flashback...
A friend of my mom, asked me do I feel ashamed that I have a disable parent.
It was my very first time ever, someone asked me like this.
She, also a disable.
She was a very good athelete as a weightlifting.
As you know Beijing Olypic 2008, one of our Malaysian won a gold medal for weightlifting, OKU category.
If you don't know, nevermind.
Okay, back to the story.
Her question suddenly strikes and I was like "dot dot dot".
Actually, before she asked me, I wonder will there be someone asking me this question.
Well, I answer her "yes, for sometimes..."
Again, another question from her.
"Why??"
Okay, tougher one.
I tell her, I don't mind that my parent is disable.
No matter how, they're still my parent.
I remember when I was still a child, I prayed for God to let my parent have a chance to walk.
I blame God for not giving them a chance to walk.
Till I grown up, I know everything have been destinied.
No matter how hard I prayed, they still remain the same.
I remember they used to work hard just to let me and my bro to have a better living.
Now we do have a better living.
What we wishes for, they'll give us.
I never blame them that they abdandon me last time.
I still remember, bro was having morning classes and I were at noon class.
He always hang out with friends at cyber cafe and I'm alone whenever I reached home.
The house were so silent.
Thinking if there would be any ghosts will disturb me or not.
Then lots of things running in my head.
Okay, every little sound scared me.
Soon or later, I get used to it.
=)
Till now, the situation remain.
Not much changed.
Only bro work and lepak with friends, mom and dad work and me, after work back to my home sweet home.
As usual, get to meet them at weekend but just for few hours.
=-=
Mom always apologize to me that she don't have much time being with me.
Where as, dad and always look for a conversation so that our relationship never turns bad.
As a child, I understand why they work so hard till abandon me and my bro.
But both of us never feels that our parent is abandon us.
Tho they're disabled, but they're my pride.
My mom, used to be in Top 10 list of Tennis Player.
She get to travel outstation for joining competition.
Then came back with a trophy and awards.
But mom retire, now she only train for health purpose.
She was a great player, most of her trophy and awards is gold medal, champion and so on.
Aih~
Also because just to work hard to earn more money for me and my brother to have a better living.
My dad, Wise President of WTM (Wheelchair Tennis Malaysia).
Going to attend competition again.
Aih...
Dad prefer sport more than work.
Ahaha...
=)
He loved tennis so much.
I wonder why.
Sometimes, we as a child should blame that parent abandon us because of money.
We should understand the situation.
If they never spare their time with you, spare your time with them.
Find something to talk.
Call them when you think they're free.
Ask how do they do.
If arguement happens, try not to fight back.
If you do so, the situation will become worst.
Listen to them.
Tho sometimes we should tell them what we want, but not asking them to give you freedom or something that doesn't make sense.
We should learn to be independence.
What I mean about independence not asking you to find a job or move out.
Think mature.
Parent are worrying about your future living that's why they work hard now as they still can do so.
The money is belongs to you, not them.
They buy you assets so that you don't have to work hard.
Please don't let them worry abot you.
If you think they don't love you, please don't think so.
If they don't love you, why they giving you a life and gave you a shelter to shed?
They sent you to other places, done something that makes you thinks they hate you or abandon you doesn't mean that they hate you.
They forgive what you do, so you should forgive them too.
Just wait, they'll spare some times to be with you.
Remember, there is no grudge between father, mother, brother nor sister.
Their blood is running is you vein.
No matter how bad they are, they still love you.
They know about your existing coz you're the one they worry about.
They are still your mom and dad.
Cheers!

No comments: