Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Careless...

Yesterday went upstair to took some dirty clothes to wash.
Then came back down, I slipped.
*ouch*
Was in hurt but I apparently laughed.
Why?
Laugh at myself being so careless.
=___=
Felt my foot hurt just now till only I remember what happen yesterday.
Being more and more... lost memory....
Aih..
Thinking about whether going to clinic have my lungs check up or not.
Keep coughing for nothing at the middle of the night.
Felt my lungs heated up after coughing.
Lately, felt like sleepy.
I'm not lack of sleep.
Hardly able to wake up.
Eye lid hurt some more.
=(
I felt like I'm old lady.
Yerr...
I'm just 16years old (on 2006) and yet lots of sickness occured.
Doesn't felt like going out coz got my hair cut and it's SUCKS!!
Did I mention it on the previous blog???
*sigh*
Actually was going to have hair do with my cousin sis.
Then mom campur masuk say don't go for rebonding bla bla bla...
Then we follow her to saloon to cut hair.
I was ok at the first coz the set my hair till I was home and got my shower again at night.
WASAI!!!!
Turns out a LION HEAD.
That night was suppose to accompany Jessica to Quattro and I din show up.
She's kinda disappointed.
Sorry~~~
Promise no next time k???
Going to change hairstyle next Monday.
It suppose to be Wednesday but due to bro fall sick and take leave so I chose Thursday.
AIK!!!
Bro offday Thursday.
*&^%^&*#$#@
Friday to Sunday, no relative hair do.
Hiew!!
Have to tied my bushie hair for 3days more.
That's why I hate to go haircut.
They don't understand my need.
Unless my bro.
=)
Never go to other saloon for hair cut d.
*hmpf*
Can't wait to go KK next month.
Get to see the beach again tho it is not Redang Island.
Still love Redang Island much!
Get to see KK beach, wonder how does it look like...
And of course, I get to see hubby and his fren.
=)
And never forget, Shawn, Rachel, Jessica and Iris.
They're going too.
Thanks for being my companion.
*hearts*
Yee, exam on Saturday.
=-=
Today my mood was very very bad.
No-one at home and I'm lonely.
For those who often read my blog, you should know how much I hated this feeling.
That's why I love to sneak outside hang with fren till late night for some time.
Don't blame me for loitering.
Yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: