Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Un-successful but still coping with it

My luck wasn't that good anymore.
Tho relationship with friends and family are fine but not everything is fine.
My job are getting more busy.
That makes my tamagotchi baby, Little Melon passed away cause I din take a good care of it.
=(
My body are getting weak.
Skin are flaws.
Sensitive to some of my favourite food.
Due to my work, I got no time to drink a glass of water, this makes me don have to mention bout toilet.
I can cope with my contractors, customer and so on but not with the things they requested.
I don't even understand some of the spare part.
Now I got to follow up hundreds of spare part request form.
Arghhh...
Don't know when will I collapse.
Study... =-=
I don't know where and what to study.
My LCCI result is kinda bad.
='(
So I have to go for my favorite course right now but still stuck between them.
Some says Mass Comm, some say Tourism.
I got no direction to go.
I'm so f**k up right now.

It's been a long time I din go for a shesha.
Miss it so so much.
Tho I know it's not good for health.
Hey, I'm not addicted k?
Is just for fun while chatting with fren.
Well, I got my back tattoo with my name.
=)
It cheers me.
Then went for a movie with Jessica, Iris and Iris's bro.
We watch UP.
Pity Iris coz gastric and too much gas in intestine.
=S
I mean stomach.
But insist wanna movie some more.
Still can deal the uncomfortable feeling.

Next week is my graduation day.
Having dinner in Crystal Crown hotel ball room.
Well, got my dinner dress and hair accessory.
Don have to say bout heel.
I do have my heel.
One of my favorite.
Vincci heel!!!
xoxo *hearts*
Hair do will be set by my bro while make up thingy, I can deal with that.
Double eyelid, mascara, eyeliner, concealer, foundation and blush!
No eyeshadow coz I'm not good with it.
=___=
Don't have to apply eyeshadow la.
Is not like Prince is attending the ball and no Princesses.
Duh~
Going to update my picture after 2weeks.
Haven't got back my lappy yet since I can collect it last 4days.
No time to go.
Even if, mom wouldn't let me drive that far.
Next week after prom night, bro will taking me to clubbing.
Wonder which clubbing will he take me to.
*sigh*

3 comments:

simonso said...

Ehhe came by from grace's blog.. looks like u gonna get a whole lot of traffic from there..

Anyway great to be here :D

Unknown said...

erk, who is grace???
kinda confusing. :S
anyway, thanks for visiting my blog.
^-^

Anonymous said...

I am Grace.