Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pheww....

Day by day...
Grow older and older but still enjoying my time.
EVERYTHING!
At last, I've graduate but I'm still going for another course, Mass Communication.
Good or bad?
No idea.
I've read a blog about Mass Comm by a student.
Sounds tough to me but it sounds very enojoyable.
So, wish me luck, k?
Back to my Graduation Day story.
Well, I'm late for it on Saturday.
Didn't get to take picture with all the students and lecturers.
=(
Kinda disappointed but I get to took a picture with them but in different way.
=-=
So, reach there at 6pm and time to start.
Before that, we have to signed a picture of us and get a freebies.
What makes my mood change is the MARKER PEN.
Stupid pen.
When I open it, "flew" a drop of ink to my dress.
WTF!!!
*sorry for the word*
I have to use my scarf all the night.
Damnt it.
Luckily, I managed to wash the dirt away on the NEXT DAY.
Fine, the food quite delicious and the event is successful.
Thanks to Angel and every staff.
Well, took a lot of picture with all my friends but not with my camera.
I have tagged myself in the picture which they have uploaded.
Feel free to visit my FB, k?
^-^
Love the time.
Love the peoples!
Okay, next chapter.
Yesterdat (21st of Sept) went out for a lil gathering with college friends at Desa ParkCity.
What a nice place, it's so romantic if dating there.
xP
I stay Menjalara and Desa ParkCity was jus so near me, I don't even know that there's a place so romantic.
Took picture again.
Thousand of them.
xD
Actually it's only 100, I think.
There's a playground quite fun.
Like a mini Genting Outdoor Park to me.
So much fun at there.
Today, we're going to Redbox at The Curve.
^-^
At last, get to Karaoke.
Sing till no voice.
Voice box pecah. =P
No la, still got voice.
Don't worry.
Next round would be next month.
LOL!!
Also, took lots of picture again.
Our memory, sweet!
Love you guys so much!
Forget to mention one thing.
Sunday, 20th of Sept, was so bored and spending my time with FB.
Saw Lucas (OneFm DJ) was going to be on air and asked everyone to leave a msg if we want to.
So, I was so excited and leave a msg there.
My msg was:

I wanna wish all my college frens Happy Graduation Day.♥ you all!thank you for everything!!!!*xoxo
and also good luck to my silly melon which is going for his internship at KK. i'll miss you!!!
The last word quite sweet, right?
=P
Dj Lucas asked that am I japanese and said that Silly Melon name is very cute.
LOL~~
See Riz, I posted your nickname.
Proud of it?
Only your name appear in my msg.
Okay guys, time for me to rest.
Tomorrow, back to work.
=(
Holiday is over.
T-T
By the way, last thing.
I got my laptop back and I got my new bags and I've uploaded my blog (crap) and uploaded some pic of me in FB.
Feel free to visit k?
*hearts* all of you!
Goodnight, sweet dreams and sleep tight.
Don't forget blankie and don't forget to brush your teeth!!
=D

No comments: