Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blardy brainless human

I wonder why the god create idiot human for.
Do they know how to use their brain or what?
I used to be patience when I talk to customer on the phone.
Some miserable customer never use common sense to ask.
From the day I transfer to Spare Parts Department, I've been scolded by customer and they don't know how hard to handle their demands.
It's my honour to serve them well but till today, I won't respect them anymore if they are IDIOT.
What happen today is, there's a phone call for me and I don't know why she knows my name.
Probably some of my colleague tell her my name before passing the line to me.
The conversation is as usual.
I ask for model and what type of part they're looking for.
She tells me that she don't know the model and ask me where to refer.
I told her to refer to warranty card and she said that she threw it away.
Then she give me some unknown number that she get it from the washing machine door.
I say that's is not the model number.
She keep telling me that it's only a few model of this washing machine.
Of course I know but the number of this type of washing machine is more than 2.
Keep asking me to get her a spare part.
I say I can't supply her any spare part since that she din even supply me model.
What if I send wrong part?
I'll get fuck by both part, boss and customer.
*CB*
And again say that every year, our technician change the filter for her and ask me to find a technician to talk to her.
At the time, mostly all of our technician is out and NOW IS HARI RAYA.
Where got Malay worker come to work one?!
Damn 'fart' customer.
Then ask me to give her one of our techician phone number.
I say I don't have and she keep asking and asking.
Till the end, my voice are getting loud.
She know I'm voice changed and she say something like scolding her.
I say no and I say I just trying to explain that there is no technician right now and I don't have their number.
Am I a Yellow Pages?!
So, she's mad and say "I spend almost RM20k to buy this product and all I get this type of services?!"
So I shut my mouth but she keep asking same thing.
Till then I repeat the same thing and she say "Fine!"
"Duutt... duutt..."
Damn idiot.
From now on, I won't be polite to all of the customer unless my friendly contractor and customer.
No matter how, my decision to quit early, I'm still with it.
Having a lame lousy manager, I rather kill myself with knife.
Helpless manager.
1st, I asked him to print another invoices if the quantity is zero but he never do that.
2nd, I asked him to continue jobsheet which I type till halfway, what he did is, open a new invoice.
I asked him all this and he shouted at me not to bother him.
*CB*
Tho you're a manager and I'm under you, but cleaning your butt is not my job k?
I'm just helping you to serve customer and handle calls, not your shit.
Then, someone from above office, don't even know what's her position is but what I know her position is quite high complain to storekeeper that I din do my job that been given by my useless manage.
So, the storekeeper stands up for me and tell her that I work alone at front desk and the manager is not helping at all.
How can I manage everything?
I'm so happy that the storekeeper is on my side.
She's jus like a sister to me.
How come this company worker is so "duck"?
They just shake their leg doing nothing.
Then when receive complain, came down talk talk talk.
Damn 'fart'.
My vacation with friend changed to Langkawi but still get to step into cruise.
=P
Aih...
No more Phuket...
=(
Some more have to wait 4months more.
By the way, going to study soon.
Signed up on December, start class on January.
Aih...
Vacation on January some more.
Have to skip classes for 3days.
x.x
Sei mou?
Haiz...
Going to drive go and back.
Not near some more.
Will move out if needed when tak tahan.
Mampus woi.
Petrol naik harga, later tol naik also how?!
Yer....

4 comments:

sheep.story said...

I also got that kind of customers also...really idiots
their wrong they don't want to admit
friendly with Mr Goh, Mr Chee and Ms Lee? LOL

that guy shouted at me also leh
ppl very frustated waiting on the phone and yet he scold me as me not to bother him in a loud voice
fucking bastard
Sue, wait 5 more days and he is totally gone!

Unknown said...

not only 3 of them, some more few of the salesman. ^^
they're such friendly, do they?

aiya, those customer idiot one.
tat's why i say "brainless human".
ya, faster go.
but the new spare part manager more snake.
da.... =-=

sheep.story said...

yea...salesman also
but not sales girl
ewww...poking eyes

pray for god for the new spare parts manager...I dont even know his name....

Unknown said...

his name, Amir a.k.a Snake King.
xD
aihh, no hope for them.
there's only sabie left for me to be lean on.
xD
he can help me wa~~ ^-^
but i'm still leaving.